Zgemma H2s running slow

doubleg

Hi, not sure if anyone can help, I have a H2s and it seems to be running slow. I run woosh infinity on it. it has been fine but over the last few weeks it has started to run slow and now it seems its stopped recording. I restart the box every week. Any ideas ?

Hi, not sure if anyone can help, I have a H2s and it seems to be running slow. I run woosh infinity on it. it has been fine but over the last few weeks it has started to run slow and now it seems its stopped recording. I restart the box every week. Any ideas ?
Try refashing it! Openatv 6.3 then Woosh infinity again

You can remove unnecessary plugins
Are you using cache flush
To clear cache press your portal button
Cache flush blue button to clear now

every time I try to re flash the box it crashes when I get to the USB HDD part, I get the blue screen.
Try refashing it! Openatv 6.3 then Woosh infinity again
Thanks for your help.
just re flashing now , when I get to formatting the hdd i keep getting the blue screen. I have now removed my hdd and will try to add that later. If I can find out how to do that !!!

every time I try to re flash the box it crashes when I get to the USB HDD part, I get the blue screen.

Thanks for your help.
just re flashing now , when I get to formatting the hdd i keep getting the blue screen. I have now removed my hdd and will try to add that later. If I can find out how to do that !!!
Once setup to mount your hdd go to menu setup system setup storage devices mount then initialise

Thanks for your help.
If the HDD was working in your box before, you don't need to initialise, just skip that bit

Just found it !!!
This is a simple routine to set up the hard drive, please don't feel patronised!
Starting with initialisation
Press Blue button on remote then scroll down to HARDDISK the across to initialisation OK then agree RED button
When this is done scroll left to MOUNTS them over to DEVICE MANAGER you should see your device it needs to show MOUNT/MEDIA/HDD if not press green to set up mounts and change the mount to /MEDIA/HDD and press green to save System will ask to restart.
I prefer Swap file on H2S
After restart pess the red button then put ins and swap manager and green button to create/select your device/512mb/ ok and wait, when box shows that save and reboot, HD needs to be ext4

Hi Guys thanks for all your help, this is where I am now.

I've got the hard drive onto the box but when I record I get the program name but there is nothing recorded !

Hi Guys thanks for all your help, this is where I am now.

I've got the hard drive onto the box but when I record I get the program name but there is nothing recorded !
Go through the above routine in the post above you!

Hi All, thanks for all the help, I am now at a stage where the box is working fine but I am now unable to pause or record tv, any ideas please ?

Back