Zgemma h2s UPdate Death no network

ls12crew

So as i was leaving the house yesterday i set my zgemma H.2s to do a software update using the inbuilt updater from menu/setup/software management/software update. And as i do a lot of the time i got the msg "Image not tested with my box bla bla bla" but this is normal and i proceed and leave the house to go do what i needed to do as i have never had any problem before doing this, but when i came home non of my iptv channels worked so i thought it may have been down but after doing some checking i found that nothing that needs the internet is working no updates,iptv player,tsmedia and just general communication on the network to the outside world but i can FTP into the box from another bedroom in my house and there is lights on the back of the Ethernet socket that flash green/orange so im at a loss ive tried two different Ethernet and two routers with same result, And now when i go into the software update option the picture to the top left of screen which is a traffic light type thing doesn't show any colour no red,yellow,green to show how network status is, im running wooshbuild v7 and when i go to menu/information/network it shows an ip address 192.168.0.57 and the mac etc and the green link light goes on and off round about every 15 secs or so. So as you can see im at a loss i know in the update it said something about the kernal getting updated maybe, I thinking it could be some kind of driver error for the Ethernet but dont know how to change drivers also i have tryed to flash a backup from the day before and another but same results and as the box boots it hangs at -55- and -77- on the front screen dont know if that means anything, Any help would be really appreciated thanks.

So as i was leaving the house yesterday i set my zgemma H.2s to do a software update using the inbuilt updater from menu/setup/software management/software update. And as i do a lot of the time i got the msg "Image not tested with my box bla bla bla" but this is normal and i proceed and leave the house to go do what i needed to do as i have never had any problem before doing this, but when i came home non of my iptv channels worked so i thought it may have been down but after doing some checking i found that nothing that needs the internet is working no updates,iptv player,tsmedia and just general communication on the network to the outside world but i can FTP into the box from another bedroom in my house and there is lights on the back of the Ethernet socket that flash green/orange so im at a loss ive tried two different Ethernet and two routers with same result, And now when i go into the software update option the picture to the top left of screen which is a traffic light type thing doesn't show any colour no red,yellow,green to show how network status is, im running wooshbuild v7 and when i go to menu/information/network it shows an ip address 192.168.0.57 and the mac etc and the green link light goes on and off round about every 15 secs or so. So as you can see im at a loss i know in the update it said something about the kernal getting updated maybe, I thinking it could be some kind of driver error for the Ethernet but dont know how to change drivers also i have tryed to flash a backup from the day before and another but same results and as the box boots it hangs at -55- and -77- on the front screen dont know if that means anything, Any help would be really appreciated thanks.

Wooshbuild 7 is no longer supported and it looks like the box needs reflashing, so wooshbuild infinity would be your best bet, take a look in the downloads section

Wooshbuild 7 is no longer supported and it looks like the box needs reflashing, so wooshbuild infinity would be your best bet, take a look in the downloads section
Yeah will maybe try the infinity build, but is the any way to keep my line in xtream editor as the app wont even open now for my to copy details from and ive not been ablt to get hold of the guy if i have to re do (activate) the iptv anyway i can pull it from a file via FTP, Ive just used fileZilla and dragged all files to my desktop from my zgemma, Thank you for your reply

?
You said in #3 that you'd used filezilla to pull the files to pc from the box?

once reflashed, do it in reverse and replace new files with the ones containing your iptv/sat/cable etc

Back