Zgemma H2S won't delete empty folders

doddawidd

Hi all

Last week I flashed my H2S with wooshbuild; it did have ipab on it previously. I unplugged the USB hard drive before flashing, then plugged it in again once complete. All the folders are there and new recordings working fine. While I was away for a few days, the wife watched a few programmes off the hard drive and deleted the individual programmes as she watched them. However the parent folder for each one is still there and it won't let me delete them, using the red button?

Any ideas as to how I can tidy them up?

Thanks in advance

Ah okay. I didabled movie organiser, as the box kept blue screening and crashing at exactly every hour and it was movie organiser that seemed to be causing it. Once I disabled it, all fine

I'll try running it again and see what happens

Thanks again for your help

Okay, as soon as I run movie organiser, the box blue screens and crashes. So looks like I need to leave it off

Will carry on investigating....

Okay, as soon as I run movie organiser, the box blue screens and crashes. So looks like I need to leave it off

Will carry on investigating....
Have you checked in the plugin to see if theres any updates. Maybe post crashlog here for grog to check it to see if he can see whats happening. Crash logs will be in home/root/logs you'll need to zip it before uploading.

the movie organisor hasn't been updated for a long while now, I wonder if some of the recent ATV updates is causing it to crash.

The plugin if running should delete the folders if they are empty BUT if you are unable to delete them manually then the plugin will be having the same issue, It could be there is a left over file in there that didn't delete when the program was deleted, a META file or something as I have seen that happen before.

Did you flash the box with wooshbuild or wooshbuild infinity?

Hi guys, flashed it with Wooshbuild Infinity.

As soon as it was up and running, it updated Movie Organiser to V2.14, so now says "you have the latest version (2.14) installed"

if thats what the problem was all you needed to do was press the blue button to update when the plugin was open (it states there is a newer version)

Back