Zgemma H2s wooshbuild mixed channels

par9715

Hi installed latest wooshbuild but channels are all over the place (channel 103 is Dmax) gone to plugins - autobouquets - changed to granada - all channels and saved then i done a scan but still the same Help

Hi installed latest wooshbuild but channels are all over the place (channel 103 is Dmax) gone to plugins - autobouquets - changed to granada - all channels and saved then i done a scan but still the same Help
Have you installed wooshbuild by first installing latest openatv 6.2? There is info on this site on how to download infinity step by step and if follow exactly doing open a tv install as they describe and follow the steps exactly it will open webif and install latest wooshbuild . Very easy to do takes 15 min or less and that should solve problems

By the sounds of it you are running an older version of wb as we had this problem a while back now.
As suggested above follow this guide to install wb infinity
WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes
Dont forget to have a copy of any line details you have though as a reflash will totally wipe your box

Thaks for reply, I factory reset zgemma box and loaded Latest wooshbuild infinity now i am having this problem

Did you restore plugins during the infinity install, as I have a feeling you did. I could be wrong though
Infinity now uses autoboquetmaker not abe2.
I have just scanned Granada and my channels are where they should be.
Reflash it again but dont install any plugins or settings.
See what happens then

Just started all over again i just followed instructions with wooshbuild infinity and still the same i am also having problems inputting a line through usb cam importer so i am going to try it through filezilla :-)

Press menu > setup > service searching > autobouquetmaker > providers
Are your settings like mine

Hi thanks for your help i have started again and i now have the channels in the correct order :-) just need to sort this line out. if i press red -softcam panel- it is showing select cam 1 mgcamd 1.38r1 i have put my n line through filzilla usr -keys -mg_cfg then right click - view/edit and then my n line is that right ? once again thanks for your help

Hi i am still struggling to input line on filezilla i press usr - keys and it shows 2 files (mg_cfg and oscam.atv) in the soft cam panel select cam options i have mgcamd 1.38 , oscam-atv 1.2 and CCcam 2.3.0 can you tell me what folder i should put the N line PS i am sure i am doing something stupid

You are still getting the old softcam feeds did you restore settings?

Reflash your box again and run through the infinity setup without restoring settings

Once booted downloaded this

OpenATV Softcam Feed

Once downloaded pop it on a usb stick and follow the on screen instructions

When its installed restart your box

When its booted again press green button > green again > softcams and install the cams needed

Then you can add your line. The files if needed are in my earlier post

C/N lines go in a cccam file - transfer to the box /etc
CWS lines go in a newcamd.list file - transfer to the box usr/keys

Once you have done that press red button > softcam setup > select your line using the arrow keys. Then restart cam

You are still getting the old softcam feeds did you restore settings?

Reflash your box again and run through the infinity setup without restoring settings

Once booted downloaded this

OpenATV Softcam Feed

Once downloaded pop it on a usb stick and follow the on screen instructions

When its installed restart your box

When its booted again press green button > green again > softcams and install the cams needed

Then you can add your line. The files if needed are in my earlier post

C/N lines go in a cccam file - transfer to the box /etc
CWS lines go in a newcamd.list file - transfer to the box usr/keys

Once you have done that press red button > softcam setup > select your line using the arrow keys. Then restart cam
Hi got as far as press green green and is showing downloadable plugins what section will the cams be in thanks

Back