zgemma h2s wooshbuild

allan1

Hi i have Wooshbuild and have got it set up however, on 28.2E UK Bouquets my 102 channel switches from BBC2 to 5 USA and bbc2 goes to 141 channel i can change when i reboot but the next day it changes back again.i thought UK bouquets would maybe only have UK channels.Can you solve this problem?

Hi i have Wooshbuild and have got it set up however, on 28.2E UK Bouquets my 102 channel switches from BBC2 to 5 USA and bbc2 goes to 141 channel i can change when i reboot but the next day it changes back again.i thought UK bouquets would maybe only have UK channels.Can you solve this problem?
Which version of openatv/wooshbuild are you using ?
Hi i'm using wooshbuild v7.002 I have changed the time update from 24 hrs to 7 days and it has stayed the same for a couple of days.which is ok but that does not really solve t.he problem

If you are using AutoBouquetsMaker. I believe there is a function in there to sort this out. I'm at work ATM so can't check and give you guidance as of yet.

@allan1 ....You didn't answer my question ?
Which version of openatv are you using?
You are using a non supported version of wooshbuild and i suspect an older version of openatv which is the reason certain parts of the system will not function correctly.
Openatv is designed to use the latest updates so by using older versions, the compatibility starts to break down.

@allan1 ....You didn't answer my question ?
Which version of openatv are you using?
You are using a non supported version of wooshbuild and i suspect an older version of openatv which is the reason certain parts of the system will not function correctly.
Openatv is designed to use the latest updates so by using older versions, the compatibility starts to break down.
Hi 6.1

@allan1 , I installed whoosebuild just other week mines is build v10.000
How do i download v 10.000 if that is the latest version using terminal?
Update to 6.4 and infinity and hopefully that will resolve your issues
Hi thanks for your help but i haven't downloaded stuff for years so my memory is a bit rusty.I downloaded infinity or so it said but when i checked it was still only 7.1.

@allan1 you need to update to openatv 6.4 first before wooshbuild infinity will update to latest version. And yes downloaded via terminal. Member named @makido posted link for you on how to install Wooshbuild read it there is also link for openatv images.

Last edited:
Hi i have managed to install 6.4.I don't mean to be picky but someone might have mentioned that you should press the front button when USB appears on the screen.Ok so i then managed to download infinity and although i have got Bouquet it does not show anywhere within the system also i have lost my screen clock.and my original beef about 5 usa on channel 102 still remains so i am worse off.It maybe that i did not flash 6.4 properly but i'll have another go although it does show up in my menu set up folder.

@allan1 you need to update to openatv 6.4 first before wooshbuild infinity will update to latest version. And yes downloaded via terminal. Member named @makido posted link for you on how to install Wooshbuild read it there is also link for openatv images.
Hi could you tell me what the link is to download 6.4 via terminal i know the link for infinity but not 6.4?

Hi could you tell me what the link is to download 6.4 via terminal i know the link for infinity but not 6.4?

You have said already that you have flashed with 6.4 why do you need a link for this?
Probably best if you goto resources and follow the guide as it clearly lets you know the process for installing this very popular build

Back