Zgemma H2S

Big-G

Hi I’m looking to know if you can get a sub for a Zgemma h2s that gives a sky skin that allows all the sky channels that aren’t blocked but also gives you a planner that allows recording etc also would like the facility to be able to download movies and boxsets to the external hard drive as well.

Skins have nothing to do with what channels it can get,a sub for 28.2 will give you whats left,7 day epg will give you choices for setting up recordings.hmm thought only providers boxes like sky will give you boxsets,plex and vod and possibly others out there.

There is a free IPTV player on the zgemmas using open ATV, you could download movies and series from there.
Skins and EPG, recording of programmes, are nothing to do with your sub, they are all free.
The satellite sub will give you limited channels, but they are available.

Hi I’m looking to know if you can get a sub for a Zgemma h2s that gives a sky skin that allows all the sky channels that aren’t blocked but also gives you a planner that allows recording etc also would like the facility to be able to download movies and boxsets to the external hard drive as well.

You can put wooshbuild on it and get a Sky skin. The EPG is sorted by your provider as far as I know.

IPTV gives you full Sky and world sports channels for 3pm ko's, the channels available puts CS to shame.

You'll need to buy an IPTV sub, and if you want to record at the same time you're watching another channel you'll probably have to buy mulitroom. Take lots of tests before committing to a long sub.

If your setup is right (device, internet speed, hard wired etc) then a sub with a decent VOD section will mean you won't need to download to the external hard drive.

Back