Zgemma H2s

MS2857

Hi all
I have a Zgemma H2S, which I had all working with IPTV until, the site when down. They are now back but under a new name. I have now got it up and working again, but no EPG.
Can anyone guide me to where i put the line address for IPTV. I have been going crazy going through menu after menu, trying to find it again, But no joy.
I am wondering if it may have been erased when the script was changed.

Thanks in advance.

Go into epg importer and click source and see if you can see your ipeetv and tick it as well as rytec uk should get 7 ticks then save press yellow and select yes

Graham
Thanks for your quick reply.
But sorry to say, I have done all of this, all are ticked. What I am looking for deep in the setting it need to have a webpage line to pick up all the EPG info from.
But you think I can find it.

Hi All sorry I can't help with your problem Graham but hope you solve it soon. I am having problems with H2S also I havs flashed with wooshbuild and now I have the easy build logo on screen but when I put in the usb stick and press the green button I get an x top left hand corner of screen. Does anyone know what I can try next.

Wooshbuild infinity isn't flashed with a usb stick, it's added using webif on the laptop, older versions of wooshbuild that you used to flash with usb are no longer supported

Back