zgemma h2s

Jim1088

TK Veteran
hi have perfect picture h2s zgemma no sound tried holding down audio button few seconds reflashed wb infinty no sound/ picture perfect / any help? and thanks

Which image. Version and date please. All services or certain ones. If not everything, which exact ones? Service reference would be ideal.

Had WB infinity on it tried to refresh successfully download box but unable to area box stuck on 00 have now on wb7 but no sound change hdmi cable same

That makes no sense
download box but unable to area box??

Are you using openatv 6.3 or something else?
Are you using satelite or iptv or something else?
What is stuck on 00?

At present it's on whoshbuild wb7 have iptv on and satellite it a h2s zgemma tried to download WB infinity It said download successfully but then stuck on 00 on box unable to go forward to finish

Can you please tell us if you ever had this box working correctly with this TV and what you did to bring about this problem?

Put Xtream on box for friend successfully then went for FTA picture no sound when first time putting box on no sound then sound then when switched channels no sound

I'm sorry but I cannot understand a word you are saying so I can offer no help in this matter, it's taking me 20 minutes to guess what you are trying to say

You had picture but no sound on FTA but then when you put the box on for first time there was no sound, then sound then no sound

When you say free to air do you mean like BBC1 on your iptv or the sattalite side of things you need to be Alot more clearer mate and you will get the best possible advice

Back