zgemma h2s

Can anyone help i have had a zgemma h2s for about a year now working good until now it has just started to reboot it's self after about 30 secs or so then will work ok for a couple of mins then same again thanks in advance.

Reflash it with either grog free range build or open atv then wooshbuild infinity.
Go down to the all builds section on forum guides are in there

Thanks again bazcfc 1 i will try that although I'm not technically minded.
Need your help,
I have a Cline when using it with startrack box play well,
tried it on zgemma h2s openatv 6.4 , it freez too and channels take time to open.
how to fix that problem

The problem of freez is solved itself, cause when I put on the zgemma all channels open well without freez. I think the problem was internet.
Thank you all for your help

Always worth checking your broadband is good , eg ping 238 and upload is 1.2 mbps and download is 1.1 mbps :notworthy::notworthy::X3::X3:

Funny boxes showed no system lag or clearing issue and pc up to something as gone slow.

Rebooting boxes and Routers can clear bugs stored in them when powered off for a few minutes.

Ok, good I take a note for those instructions.
My internet is o fiber very fast so that why I do not think problem from internet.

By Filzilla, where to find the files
" channels list, bouquets and favorites channels , satellites;
on zgemma h2s openatv 6.4"
I want to save them in my laptop

There is CCcam 2.3.9 I believe there has
been problems
need help, my cccam supplier banned my c-line, cause using it on watch and record, I use zgemma h2s.
How to set 2 c-lines 1 for tuner a and 1 for tuner b?
or how to set c-line for tuner a and n-line for tuner b,
please help me

Back