Zgemma H3.2TC Issues

ryanfc2

Hey Folks, I was experiencing some issues with my Box the last few days so I decided to re flash the box with Open ATV 6.3 (Previously had 6.2) and reinstall wooshbuild infinity, took a while and followed the normal instructions, worked fine but on the final stage step, when it asks to initialize a USB anytime I tried this with my USB it crashed (BLUE Screened) with errors, not sure of the exact errors, PYTHON was mentioned in them. But I am able to bypass it by exiting and going into TV as normal but anytime I restart box it will return to the final stage screen, is there anyway to get this to stop doing this, Im pretty sure I initialized the Pen Drive and it worked in the Menu itself but it keeps going to this again on restarts which is annoying.

Also I was getting the dreaded annoying message of Hardlink to Timeshift failed but not sure if I've resolved it..Think I have but could someone give me the instructions on how to get this message to go away/ set up the swap file and where the files are meant to be pointing on the box so I can ref it against my current set-up.#

All in all, Ive got the box back up and working but I thought a reflash would have got rid of all these niggling issues..

Regards

RD

Take the USB stick out of the box, and restart to see if this removes the issue, if it does, reformat the usb stick on a laptop, then put back into the box, initialize it and mount it, see if that helps...

Take the USB stick out of the box, and restart to see if this removes the issue, if it does, reformat the usb stick on a laptop, then put back into the box, initialize it and mount it, see if that helps...
Will give it a whirl after work, prob wont take the final stage issue on wooshbuild away that im having but worth risk!

Cheers Bud

RD

Back