zGemma H5.2S - Have Sound but no picture through HDMI after bootup

gregco1

zGemma H5.2S - Have Sound but no picture through HDMI after bootup

On bootup, have Openvix on screen through HDMI, reaches 100% then on second count up before 40%, the screen goes black and on completion of 100%, sounds comes through from channel but still no picture. I tried 2 other HDMI cables and same problem.

I put Wooshbuild V5 on box and all worked perfect. Then I re-flashed Open ATV on Openvix and same issue and using an on older Sanyo 32" flat tv. I then moved the zGemma H5.2S to a newer Samsung TV and all worked perfect.

Can anyone tell me if there is a setting change for HDMI settings for older tv's or another solution for same.

Thank you.

Press MENU on your remote then navigate the menus Setup,Video,Basic settings. Now make the sure of the following:

Automatic resolution = Disabled
Mode - I'm guessing is currently set as 1080i - if your TV supports it select 720p instead (or the next highest value your old telly supports)
Refresh rate = 50Hz

Press MENU on your remote then navigate the menus Setup,Video,Basic settings. Now make the sure of the following:

Automatic resolution = Disabled
Mode - I'm guessing is currently set as 1080i - if your TV supports it select 720p instead (or the next highest value your old telly supports)
Refresh rate = 50Hz

Cheers my pockets.

The tv is HD and the 720 done the trick. The other settings were as you said. Cheers again.
Thank you.

Happy Christmas to you and yours and a Prosperous New Year for 2017!

Back