Zgemma H5.2S+ x 2 for sale ****** NOW SOLD ******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willo3092

VIP Member
2 x Zgemma H5.2S+ triple tuner receivers with twin DVB-S2X & single DVB-T/C tuners. ****** ONE NOW SOLD - ONE LEFT ******
Will come with original packaging and all accessories.
Will accept £75 each including UK postage. PayPal F&F.
Rare as hen's teeth in the UK!

upload_2019-1-19_14-54-50.png

Zgemma H5.2S+ SPEC

Last edited:
the only sport channels showing on Satellite these days are BT Sports, no sky channels work on Sat lines any longer, or for the past 2 years.
If you have a VM cable coming into your house you can use this and get all channels or you can use the above box for iptv and get the channels that way

If you have 2 satellite feeds you will be able to record one satellite channel (more than one on the same transponder) and watch another satellite channel.
You can also connect VM cable or a terrestrial aerial.
You would also be able to use IPTV.

Thanks, guys, I'm not the fastest typist ;)

If it's just Sky HD that's been in for years you would just need to swap boxes over and connect the sat cables and ethernet cable to it and plug in a USB stick or USB HDD.

ok i need to think about it is there a box on the market that i can use for the above with an internal hard drive? And how is the best way to find a good IPTV provider? Sorry so many questions? I do use an app on Firestick but very up and down with buffering alot? Matt

You can get an IPTV service here:
http://www.techkings.org/threads/anyone-recommend-a-good-iptv-service-for-jan-feb-mar-2019.145590/

You can buy a new box and the seller will fit a hard drive for you or get one already fitted in the 'for sale' section.

.... although I've just had a quick scan though and can't see any that have internal hdd.

It really makes no difference if the box has an internal, or external hard drive m8, so this is down to price, and what you are willing to spend on a box, you should google it to give you an idea what type of sat box [ enigma2 box ] you are looking for, than ask question on here for the answers, we are always willing to help m8...

Last edited:
ok i need to think about it is there a box on the market that i can use for the above with an internal hard drive? And how is the best way to find a good IPTV provider? Sorry so many questions? I do use an app on Firestick but very up and down with buffering alot? Matt

you don't have to have an internal HDD to record stuff, if you get a 128gb usb, this will record lots of stuff and it's easily removed if you want to transfer the files to other devices

Even a 64gig would do you can have the sky look on those boxes so would just look the same. As sky

With this box can you record 2 programmes on sat and watch a programme on cable/vm at the same time?

If you have two satellite feeds yes, one sat cable for each tuner, then obviously the VM cable for the channel you're watching

I’ve currently got a working h2s with 2 sat feeds and recently got vm broadband installed.

I know most of popular sly channels have gone but the Indian channels are going good for us on the sat side of things and don’t want to lose them...I don’t think vm has as many indian channels as sly thats why I’d still prefer to keep the sat feeds and use a single vm cable for any other sly sports/movie channels.

Am I right in thinking sly hd sports channels have gone? And only hd movies and SD sly sports channels left?

Yes with this box you can view all the channels you currently like on sat and have vm channels aswell and yes sports channels are mainly in sd now on virmin and movies and docs etc srill in hd

Yes with this box you can view all the channels you currently like on sat and have vm channels aswell and yes sports channels are mainly in sd now on virmin and movies and docs etc srill in hd

Just to clarify is there a non plus version to this box? I.e Zgemma h5.2s?

The h5.2s plus has a dvb c/t tuner and two dvb s tuners
The h5.2s only has two dvb s tuners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back