Zgemma H5.2Tc - Only Tuner 'A' Visible

Hi All

Updated firmware from ipab to Wooshbuild and now only the Tuner 'A' is visible. DVB-C tuners 'B' & 'C' are no longer available to select. I previously had an issue where the cable tuner disappeared when flashing the Zgemma H5, refreshed to an earlier version and it came back. I have tried all earlier versions and still not visible, no matter what I try. The box was purchased direct from AirSat (Hong Kong). Somebody did mention about a change in tuner drivers for the H5 previously.

Just wondering if anybody has had the same issue and managed to resolve this please?

Many thanks, in advance.
Paul

Hi All

Updated firmware from ipab to Wooshbuild and now only the Tuner 'A' is visible. DVB-C tuners 'B' & 'C' are no longer available to select. I previously had an issue where the cable tuner disappeared when flashing the Zgemma H5, refreshed to an earlier version and it came back. I have tried all earlier versions and still not visible, no matter what I try. The box was purchased direct from AirSat (Hong Kong). Somebody did mention about a change in tuner drivers for the H5 previously.

Just wondering if anybody has had the same issue and managed to resolve this please?

Many thanks, in advance.
Paul

What version of openatv is in use? menu>information>about?
You need V6.2 minimum if using wooshbuild infinity, all other wooshbuilds are not supported or maintained

Just checked and it is definitely Open ATV 6.2. If I go into tuner configuration on Open ATV it still only displays Tuner 'A'. This does not change when I add Wooshbuild Infinity. I have also tried 6.3 and still not visible. Even went back and flashed old version of ipab 1.35 & 1.36 and still not there.

Just checked and it is definitely Open ATV 6.2. If I go into tuner configuration on Open ATV it still only displays Tuner 'A'. This does not change when I add Wooshbuild Infinity. I have also tried 6.3 and still not visible. Even went back and flashed old version of ipab 1.35 & 1.36 and still not there.
Just tried PurE2 image too and still doesn't detect either of the DVB-C tuners, only identifies the DVB-S. I think this maybe down to a faulty tuner in the receiver. I have tried to locate the Si2168 driver just in case this could have been the issue.

Thank you for your continued support!!!

I have flashed the original way and downloaded Open ATV 6.2 directly. This again only identifies a single satellite tuner 'A'. Both 'B' & 'C' are not showing. Maybe, this is why Air Digital no longer sell the H5.2Tc boxes.

Thank you for your continued support!!!

I have flashed the original way and downloaded Open ATV 6.2 directly. This again only identifies a single satellite tuner 'A'. Both 'B' & 'C' are not showing. Maybe, this is why Air Digital no longer sell the H5.2Tc boxes.
Have you tried flashing via the online method rather than usb as I had a similar problem last week and flashing online fixed it. I always flash via usb but had issues with 2 boxes and online flash fixed it. Not sure what the issue was but maybe worth a try.

Tried wooshbuild, willobuild, grobuild struggling as keeps coming up with error in openweib and putty.

Keep getting this error :

error: cannot flash kernal, because no kernal device was found.

Have you tried flashing via the online method rather than usb as I had a similar problem last week and flashing online fixed it. I always flash via usb but had issues with 2 boxes and online flash fixed it. Not sure what the issue was but maybe worth a try.
I have tried the online flash too but still not identifying the tuners

Back