Zgemma H5.2tc OpenATV freezing

hrishu

Hi,

I need some help I am using Zgemma H5.2TC and running OpenATV 6.3 cable but the premium channels keeps freezing.
BBC 1 and free channels do not freeze. It seems to work fine when fresh install and then after some time the freeze starts again. Is it because of the image? Or the cccam line?
Can anyone help please..

Hi,

I need some help I am using Zgemma H5.2TC and running OpenATV 6.3 cable but the premium channels keeps freezing.
BBC 1 and free channels do not freeze. It seems to work fine when fresh install and then after some time the freeze starts again. Is it because of the image? Or the cccam line?
Can anyone help please..
Probably the line.
Take some tests and see if they're any better

Hi,

Can anyone help please..
Hi i also have this problem on my h9.2h im running cccam. Go into software management on zgemma/manage extentions and update all,once completed restart ur router leave off 4 10 mins. Restart router make sure zgemma has reconnected 2 internet then clear cache on zgemma and then restart it. I find this clears the glitches pretty much everytime. If it dont clear keep restarting zgemma. Works 4 me

Back