Zgemma H5.2TC or Firecube for IPTV

Kyser143

TK Veteran
After a bit of advice had IPTV on the Zgemma H5.2TC and years nearly up using XE as supplier wont give URL anymore ...but been very hit and miss..pixelating channels ...some channels wont load..odd freeze. Not really enjoyed the experience. Thinking has anyone had a good experience with iptv on a zgemma ..in comparison to firestick/firecube would it be better me using a firecube as got one and suppliers own app..and lose the zgemma sky setup.

I personally would most definitely lose the Zgemma, I have had a few H2, H5.2TC and H7, I still have them all sat in a cupboard. I initially moved to Firestick and now the Cube, I would never go back. The Firestick/Cube imo is so much easier.

Think I may need to make the jump then ...cant let go of the zgemma sky setup..but since its proved to be such a pain for IPTV may as well take some trials on firecube and see how they work out in comparison. Use supplier apps or then any other suggestions.

No messing with CCcam/Oscam and wondering where to FTP it to, no faffing around with bouquets. Don't get me wrong some people still prefer this way and this is their choice (each to their own). And I think I am right in saying that the Zgemma although it can be used for IPTV, it is not nor ever was it's intended market.

Think I may need to make the jump then ...cant let go of the zgemma sky setup..but since its proved to be such a pain for IPTV may as well take some trials on firecube and see how they work out in comparison. Use supplier apps or then any other suggestions.
Some suppliers will still provide the Sky Setup for Firesticks and Cubes

After a bit of advice had IPTV on the Zgemma H5.2TC and years nearly up using XE as supplier wont give URL anymore ...but been very hit and miss..pixelating channels ...some channels wont load..odd freeze. Not really enjoyed the experience. Thinking has anyone had a good experience with iptv on a zgemma ..in comparison to firestick/firecube would it be better me using a firecube as got one and suppliers own app..and lose the zgemma sky setup.
I've used xe on my edison os mini and not really had any problems have you tried service app to see if that helps.
If you like the sky feel there is a ltq app (q app) which does kind of look like the sly q setup or sky smarters.
Firesticks are brilliant for iptv but there is better devices then the firestick but as always depends on your budget

Just an update ...told guy I was with that I want what's days are left of my sub to be used on firecube ...used smarters and massive difference...no pixelating...channels smoother ..better picture and all the channels work where as on zgemma It was hit and miss...

Just an update ...told guy I was with that I want what's days are left of my sub to be used on firecube ...used smarters and massive difference...no pixelating...channels smoother ..better picture and all the channels work where as on zgemma It was hit and miss...
See we told you, happy days, you will find it much easier with the cube, they are a lot more 'relenting' than the Zgemma's

I would loose the zgemma. I think the high end enigma boxes can handle IPTV no problem. My advice is look in the android device reveiws. If you have been with your supplier for a year seems a bit harsh not give you the URL.

Ye I agree if you have a high end enigma box IPTV will work no issue whereas with an older box will struggle alot like mine for example which isnt as powerful as the newer boxes.

There are many great android devices you could look into suited to your budget which supports many great apps which you could try to see which suits you best.

On the firecube using the Sky Smarters app all day today... bonus the firecube controls the AV volume as well and not one flicker, buffer or pixelation to be seen so think I will stick with iptv on the firecube now ..thanks for all the input

On the firecube using the Sky Smarters app all day today... bonus the firecube controls the AV volume as well and not one flicker, buffer or pixelation to be seen so think I will stick with iptv on the firecube now ..thanks for all the input
Overall android is better.

Back