Zgemma h5.2tc

NGLad93

Anyone know why zgemma have taken the h5.2tc off there website? It was out of stock but now they have taken it off altogether

the H32tc is basically the same as the H2H but with an extra cable tuner, the H52tc is a newer box and slightly faster/better spec.

Anyone know why zgemma have taken the h5.2tc off there website? It was out of stock but now they have taken it off altogether
The box is discontinued i ordered zgemma myself recently and was told by support after speaking to them

I would be surprised if discontinued, I would have thought they have stopped stocking maybe

Air Digital still have them listed on Chinese wholesale sites

Very strange decision if th H5 and H5.2TC are really discontinued these were the uprated spec chipsets with H.265 codec suppoort (which the other older lower models do not have H3, H2 etc). Maybe they are not selling as many H7 as they would like so are trying to push people into buying them instead or maybe they have issues in supply for H5 components. Or maybe they got in trouble because they didnt pay the relevant H.265 codec licensing fees !
H3.2TC still seems to be available which is still fine if your not bothered about 4K or H.265 but your paying almost the same amount of money for a older lesser specced box. None of the latest models H9 series seem to offer dual DVB-C tuners so theres no newer boxes above the H7C with dual DVB C support...but it will set you back 120 quid, I purchased by H5.2TC for 65 qud...almost half the price...

Last edited:
there is coming a h9.2s and h9.2h coming
so im guessing that is the replacement

http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h92s.html
http://zgemma.org/zgemma-h92h.html
The problem for cable users (I know this is in the satellite forum) the H9.2H still only has a single cable tuner, currently the only zgemma with 2 cable tuners to allow you to record and watch is the H7C. I spoke to air digital just last week suggesting a new twin cable tuner box is needed at the lower price range and was told 'it's hard' whatever that means.

The problem for cable users (I know this is in the satellite forum) the H9.2H still only has a single cable tuner, currently the only zgemma with 2 cable tuners to allow you to record and watch is the H7C. I spoke to air digital just last week suggesting a new twin cable tuner box is needed at the lower price range and was told 'it's hard' whatever that means.

Did AirDigital confirm officially that they are no longer manufacturing the H5.2TC ? It's strange that the H.2H and H3.2TC still seem easy toget hold of which are both Twin DVB-C tuner boxes but the H5.2TC is no longer available...the single combo tuner H5 (1 sat, 1 cable tuner) is also out of stock everywhere so it seems almost like it's the H5 series entire range thats been dropped.

Did AirDigital confirm officially that they are no longer manufacturing the H5.2TC ? It's strange that the H.2H and H3.2TC still seem easy toget hold of which are both Twin DVB-C tuner boxes but the H5.2TC is no longer available...the single combo tuner H5 (1 sat, 1 cable tuner) is also out of stock everywhere so it seems almost like it's the H5 series entire range thats been dropped.
Yes, neither the H3.2tc nor the H5.2tc are being manufactured any longer, that has been confirmed by Air Digital. Once resellers have sold their stock that's it. Air Digital told me 'h5.2tc and h3.2tc are stopped prodution' and that was at the end of September

Time to buy a H5.2TC quickly then for backup purposes before they sell out or suppliers start inflating prices, or even a H3.2tc. I dont have any reason right now to buy a H7C at 120 quid just for the twin DVB-C tuners.

Back