ZGEMMA H5.2TC

Hi,my Zgemm H2H has crashed, it was playing up for a few weeks but trying to flash it to reinstall Wooshbuild does not work. I've done a low level format and the formatted to Fat 32. I've tried three sandisk memory sticks but the box keeps doing a loop. Is it possible to boot using a memory card or any ideas what I can try.

follow the instructions on that page.
to get the ip address, press menu>information>network...write it down as you'll need it more than once
Like I said the box has crashed and can't get into the menu infact I can't get into anything, I just wondered if it was possible to access the info externally. It shows the wooshbuild logo up tp50 and then changes to a blank blue (?) screen and loops again. I did write it down before but can't find the IP address.

What does the front USB show when you first turn the box on with the zgemma folder on the USB stick? Do you see USB or UPDT show up or does is instantly try and boot?

With the box going through it's boot loop, open a command prompt on your computer and type

ping zgemmah52tc and press enter - this should give you an ip address. It may take a couple of goes depending on the state of the boot loop when you do it.

Or in putty you could just try connecting using zgemmah52tc

What does the front USB show when you first turn the box on with the zgemma folder on the USB stick? Do you see USB or UPDT show up or does is instantly try and boot?

With the box going through it's boot loop, open a command prompt on your computer and type

ping zgemmah52tc and press enter - this should give you an ip address. It may take a couple of goes depending on the state of the boot loop when you do it.

Or in putty you could just try connecting using zgemmah52tc
Never knew what a command prompt or a ping was but got there and as you said I had to do it a fair few times and it showed up. Thanks a lot so now to try the Grogbuild, great help and thanks a lot. I've wrote it down somewhere safe if I ever need it again.
I'm trying to connect through Putty but when I type in the IP address I get the message; network error, connection refused, does this mean the box is goosed? openweb interface can't connect either.

Last edited:
Never knew what a command prompt or a ping was but got there and as you said I had to do it a fair few times and it showed up. Thanks a lot so now to try the Grogbuild, great help and thanks a lot. I've wrote it down somewhere safe if I ever need it again.
I'm trying to connect through Putty but when I type in the IP address I get the message; network error, connection refused, does this mean the box is goosed? openweb interface can't connect either.

Make sure you have the address exactly right 192.168.0.12 will connect, 192,168,0,12 won't connect neither will 192 168 0 12

if you have got the exact ip address typed in properly and it still won't connect, check that both devices are connected to network.
is it asking for a password?

Definitely as you show, I've got an ethernet cable from the router so it should show. If I ping it states 4 packets sent and 4 packets received so i gather its being recognised.

I've tried two sandisk memory sticks but no luck with flashing but thanks for trying and I'll have another go after xmas. Is there anyway a factory reset could be done or is flashing the same type of thing. Anyway have a nice xmas.

I've tried two sandisk memory sticks but no luck with flashing but thanks for trying and I'll have another go after xmas. Is there anyway a factory reset could be done or is flashing the same type of thing. Anyway have a nice xmas.

try willo's toolkit as it has some formatting tools for usb, this may be all it needs, also did you try with the renamed file?
NEVER factory reset any enigma2 box, reflashing is all it needs, factory reset does more harm than good

happy xmas to you too

Got my H5.2TC box working fine, great picture etc. Now trying to set ups mates H3.2TC box. Doing exact same as mine but no joy. Get it all set up, but as soon as I change channel lose everything. Do reboot and it will come on at whatever channel it was at previously, change channel and all lost again. Any ideas ?

Got my H5.2TC box working fine, great picture etc. Now trying to set ups mates H3.2TC box. Doing exact same as mine but no joy. Get it all set up, but as soon as I change channel lose everything. Do reboot and it will come on at whatever channel it was at previously, change channel and all lost again. Any ideas ?

what did you flash to the box?
have you used an image of your box on his?
two different boxes...

what did you flash to the box?
have you used an image of your box on his?
two different boxes...

Yes both boxes came ready for sub line. I inputed box ip address, passwords etc for subs. Mine is fine his not. To change channel I have to reboot every time, its as if it’s not memorising the channels.

need more information, what build is on the box?
what image version of openatv? (menu>information>about)
are you using cable or IPTV?

Back