Zgemma h5 needs regular manual scan

Hi

I have bought zgemma h5 and flashed the box with wooshbuild infinity. I configured tuner c for my virmin line and did a abm scan without any errors. But no channels.

I did manual scan and bingo all channels are back. But I loss all channels after few hours and only way to get them back is to run manual scan again.

Looking around looks like some bug with abm version which comes with infinity build. But not sure how to solve this.

Any suggestions?

I haven't heard of this specific problem, but worst case scenario - Back up your line and reflash

What do you mean by "no channels"?

Do you mean all the channels have disappeared? Or do you mean if you select a channel in the bouquets created by ABM, they do not work?

If it is the second, you are using the wrong NetID in ABM. Before you say its fine in an enigma2 scan, it actually doesn't matter what NetID you use in tuner config.

Just saying you have infinity doesn’t tell us if it new or old. You might be out of date, running builds can still be out of date

I haven't heard of this specific problem, but worst case scenario - Back up your line and reflash
Thanks for a reply

Yes all channel stops working. They are blank and no sound but signal strength is good.

What do you mean by "no channels"?

Do you mean all the channels have disappeared? Or do you mean if you select a channel in the bouquets created by ABM, they do not work?

If it is the second, you are using the wrong NetID in ABM. Before you say its fine in an enigma2 scan, it actually doesn't matter what NetID you use in tuner config.
Thanks

NetID set to same in both abm and manual scan settings.

If the first six channels in the entertainment bouquet for virgin created by ABM, you are definitely using the wrong NetID.

I am afraid I do not know what you should be using. The best way is to check the official receiver or ask someone who lives local to you. Or try one that sounds near to you.

To avoid confusion, please set the NetID to 00000 in tuner config. Leave it as that, do not change it again. As mentioned above, it does not matter what you set in tuner config. There is no need to change it as you experiment with different ones in ABM.

Back