Satellite zgemma h7 and openwebif

kallquk

Hello,

I have a zgemma h7s with latest several images of december, like openpli, ATV, pur etc.

I am trying to take out 10 streams of fta services from same transponder, to a PC same subnet. Between streams are hd and sd ones
But after fifth stream established begins the problem. One or two of firsts streams go offline/online, web accessing is quite impossible, the stb responds with delay to remote, but I can have ssh access. After several hours, the box is blocked too
The cpu is 0% busy, very few of RAM used, flash have much space too.
The ethernet is linked 1G to the router, where the traffic is far away from hardware limit. After enabled debug, a line prevails in logs:

[eMPEGStreamParserTS] broken startcode

For my surprise, this stb, for this purpose, is manifesting worse performance that a very old zgemma star s stb with same images version, with 100m ethernet, less RAM, much slower cpu soft float etc etc

Can anyone give me any information ?
Can I do something in configurations ?
Is reached any limit not shown in what I checked ?

thanks in advance

Hello,

I have a zgemma h7s with latest several images of december, like openpli, ATV, pur etc.

I am trying to take out 10 streams of fta services from same transponder, to a PC same subnet. Between streams are hd and sd ones
But after fifth stream established begins the problem. One or two of firsts streams go offline/online, web accessing is quite impossible, the stb responds with delay to remote, but I can have ssh access. After several hours, the box is blocked too
The cpu is 0% busy, very few of RAM used, flash have much space too.
The ethernet is linked 1G to the router, where the traffic is far away from hardware limit. After enabled debug, a line prevails in logs:

[eMPEGStreamParserTS] broken startcode

For my surprise, this stb, for this purpose, is manifesting worse performance that a very old zgemma star s stb with same images version, with 100m ethernet, less RAM, much slower cpu soft float etc etc

Can anyone give me any information ?
Can I do something in configurations ?
Is reached any limit not shown in what I checked ?

thanks in advance
What are you trying to achieve by doing this ?

Back