Satellite Zgemma H7 or H9?

Yes you could but what it does then is limit your duo to 1 tuner when in use on other box so you could not record and view on the duo while using other box.

All you need in other room is a lan feed ,power supply,hdmi and tv.
Will try this.

Another vote for the H7 ,Been out a few years but still the best zgemma imo.
Just be careful as there are 2 versions the H7S and H7C , S has 2 sat tuners and 1 Cable and C has 2 cable and 1 sat . make sure you pick the one that suits you best which i presume will be the H7S :).

Another vote for the H7 ,Been out a few years but still the best zgemma imo.
Just be careful as there are 2 versions the H7S and H7C , S has 2 sat tuners and 1 Cable and C has 2 cable and 1 sat . make sure you pick the one that suits you best which i presume will be the H7S :).
Thx for a v good advice

H series recievers are decent for
Fixed satellite system or multisat system
Personal opinion motorisied system no
They can 't deal with certain satellite motors
Surge current Even with changing power
Supplies

I can't believe my luck, an old pal of mine decided to part with his H7C 4K for a newer box so I got it at a reasonable price.
I am aware that it has two Cable tuners (no good for VM anymore, sadly) but as I only wanted it for a fixed dish set up, remaining Sat tuner is good enough for me.
Switching it on reveals that it has a Vix image (5.4). I know it can run alone on that but my old 2S has a OpenATV6.4 and Wooshbuild Infinity with Sky skin. I am tempted to do the same on H7 but need advice from existing users of H7 for their opinion and advice whether to leave it like this or flash it OpenATV . Eventually I would be using it for Euro Sats. Your thoughts are most welcome

I can't believe my luck, an old pal of mine decided to part with his H7C 4K for a newer box so I got it at a reasonable price.
I am aware that it has two Cable tuners (no good for VM anymore, sadly) but as I only wanted it for a fixed dish set up, remaining Sat tuner is good enough for me.
Switching it on reveals that it has a Vix image (5.4). I know it can run alone on that but my old 2S has a OpenATV6.4 and Wooshbuild Infinity with Sky skin. I am tempted to do the same on H7 but need advice from existing users of H7 for their opinion and advice whether to leave it like this or flash it OpenATV . Eventually I would be using it for Euro Sats. Your thoughts are most welcome
That box will wash your dishes for you if setup correctly.Put willobuild on it using openvix 5.4 and get the tea towel out (y)

One's enough for me.
It's took me 5 years to get used to that and I've not got time to try and learn something new at my time of life.
I've only just mastered the art of opening a childproof tablet bottle.
Telephones without wires? - witchcraft

I have openatv 6.4 and pure2 on mine ,Just try a few and see which you like best as its very easy to add images and swap between them.

I am really grateful for your respective contrbutions Guys! I would just like to keep it simple so I shall bear that in mind.
The two cable inputs will now be defunct or can they possibly be used for Terestrial TV?

I would keep it as it is on Openvix, if you are new to the box you will learn quicker with no build on, plenty of images already to install,
And your box should work with Ariel when tuners set up.

Back