Satellite Zgemma H7 or H9?

I would keep it as it is on Openvix, if you are new to the box you will learn quicker with no build on, plenty of images already to install,
And your box should work with Ariel when tuners set up.
Thx. I need to try one of these option too when setting up.

Thx. I need to try one of these option too when setting up.
The dvb/c tuners can be configured for freeview through an aerial.
Each would need it's own feed if you want to watch one terrestrial channel and record a second.
There's about 100 freeview channels, some are HD.
If using sat or freesat in the dvb/'s tuner you probably won't need a second aerial connecting as mostly same channels on both.
It also handles iptv easily, jedimaker puts all iptv bouquets in same epg as freeview and freesat bouquets

The dvb/c tuners can be configured for freeview through an aerial.
Each would need it's own feed if you want to watch one terrestrial channel and record a second.
There's about 100 freeview channels, some are HD.
If using sat or freesat in the dvb/'s tuner you probably won't need a second aerial connecting as mostly same channels on both.
It also handles iptv easily, jedimaker puts all iptv bouquets in same epg as freeview and freesat bouquets
Thx! I am soaking it all up

What one did years ago was use cable splitter for 1 feed to 2 out to tuners what ones in use still as i have tratec 5 - 1000mhz and have things changed?

Hi Guys! Have used this box only a few times in the last few months in its original state with OpenVix image 5.4. It is H7C with One Sat tuner. Just wondering if it would be worth trying out Willowbuild? Any suggestions?

Hi Guys! Have used this box only a few times in the last few months in its original state with OpenVix image 5.4. It is H7C with One Sat tuner. Just wondering if it would be worth trying out Willowbuild? Any suggestions?
Go for it amigo (y)

Back