Cable Zgemma h7c and hard drive

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
Hi I have fitted a hdd in the box and I’m looking to get it ready to record etc. Anyone any idea the steps. I went to the mounts manager and it shows the hdd in there but it won’t initialise etc. Any help please

Last edited:
this is a pic showing it recognizes the hdd IMG_1645.jpg m but when I try and mount it shows nothing, unless im doing something wrong

mines not showing up mate.....:-/ the fact it shows up on my first pic , I guess that mean the hdd is installed in the box correctly? it shows the model number in hard disc setup and capacity

I don't use HDD/USB but have done a few by teamviewer, when it appears with the capacity and name on the screen, you press ok, the next screen has a red button to initialise

Oh how’s that work pablo? My
Hdd is in the box now , do I download team view to the box?

no I mean if you follow the post that @liamt directed you to, it explains how you initialise it:
menu>setup>system>storage devices>the HDD will be highlighted, showing name/capacity etc, click ok and the next screen allows you to initialise by pressing red

When I follow that sequence it doesn’t show my disc so therefore no red button appears to be allowed to initialise

if it's not showing the hdd here then it's not recognising it, if it's connected by usb (I assume it's external) then try a different usb port

Back