Cable Zgemma H7C cable connectivity?

Hi all,

I've just red a zgemma unit however I'm not sure how you connect the VM coax cable to it? Do I perhaps need to first buy an f connector? I'm also guessing you'd connect to the tuners that say RF in?

As per this photo

China Zgemma H7c 4K Ultra HD Satellite Receiver Support Ci+ Photos & Pictures - Made-in-china.com

I appreciate it's not the official store, however I've only linked this because they have a larger photo

I'm also guessing that we connect the satellite connection where it says "LNB in"? I'm not sure how you'd switch between cable and satellite too?

Last edited:
Your cable would need the end to be a push in like what was used in the video and tv lead.
If your cable is a f connector you get a converter to screw in and push in on the rf in

Hey. It's a standard WF100 cable that VM supply with a coax connection

I'm guessing I need two of these?

pro power AP01797 F Type Screw Connector Socket to RF Coax Aerial Male Adapter pro power AP01797 F Type Screw Connector Socket to RF: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Though probably cheaper on eBay!

Yes will assume you need 2 feeds if you get the twin cable box.
Its a 3 tuner box so could have 1 sat and 2 cable tuners working

Just rechecking your vm cable was it off a roll and making it up as your talking about f connectors?

Thats virgins new splitter which uses f connectors and would need the adapters for the box.

Attachments

• new vm splitter.JPG
    new vm splitter.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
im looking to some one can healp me i have cable line in my email but i can not copy from email to usb dont know why so im ask for healp if some one who can healp

If you have bouquets (not buckets) then you have scanned autobouquetmaker and now need the line going in the box

if the line begins CWS =
it needs to go in newcamd.list
if your supplier has sent it as text, copy/paste it in using filezilla
if you are using cam importer, you need to paste it into newcamd.list on your computer first
if using add-a-line plugin you can type username and password etc and add it that way
to create newcamd.list on the computer, open notepad
paste line in
click file>save as
type newcamd.list
in the file type, choose all files' not text files
put it on usb and use cam importer

Back