zgemma h7c no vermin channels

Just remind me can you upload a photo of vm box on the wall and into what side is the cable inserted,the reason i ask is our old provider had tv one side and radio the other side.Can you scan from direct feed to see if you pickup channels and note is that tuner setup on dvb/c and qam 256 is also ticked?

Just remind me can you upload a photo of vm box on the wall and into what side is the cable inserted,the reason i ask is our old provider had tv one side and radio the other side.Can you scan from direct feed to see if you pickup channels and note is that tuner setup on dvb/c and qam 256 is also ticked?
@cactikid
You keep posting "256 QAM is also ticked" Please explain what you mean and in which menu.

@cactikid
You keep posting "256 QAM is also ticked" Please explain what you mean and in which menu.

Sorry Abu i must have been thinking of an older image that had options to select like 6887,6952 etc and usually it was qam 64 and 256 needed to be clicked.Checked on et 10000 image is now different and scan has included 64-256 in its settings now.

Pablo you have not caused me any embarassment as being a novice to this type of box without your help i would most probably have set about it with a hammer . Al i can say is where would we all be without a great site like techkings and the advice and help you get here is second to none. And to anyone looking for great advice and a great cable line look no further than pabloescoban hes a gent. thanks again pablo

Back