Zgemma H7s and latest Openatv 7.2 - Autobouquets to run nightly

bmitie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Been asked to set up a Zgemma H7S from scratch and was wondering is openatv 7.2 working ok now. Also how do I set ABM for 28e to run nightly and not overwrite existing bouquets? Box will be used for FTA and maybe IPTV but thats not my area.

At the moment the box is locking up and needs a hard re-boot. using openatv 6.4 but bouquets are all over the place. the skin is Slyk -Q-1080.

I'm going to use a different partition as well.

User is not well versed so just wants it to work.

Start AMB

Setupmode= expert
Scehdule Scan=Yes
Set Time & Frequency of updates.
Keep all none ABM Bouquets=Yes

Been asked to set up a Zgemma H7S from scratch and was wondering is openatv 7.2 working ok now. Also how do I set ABM for 28e to run nightly and not overwrite existing bouquets? Box will be used for FTA and maybe IPTV but thats not my area.

At the moment the box is locking up and needs a hard re-boot. using openatv 6.4 but bouquets are all over the place. the skin is Slyk -Q-1080.

I'm going to use a different partition as well.

User is not well versed so just wants it to work.
Put willobuild on it saves messing about everything is done for you and its python 3

Apparently its on openatv6.3 and IPTV is used with XE stream ver 3.0.9 and they use a bouquet list. Will willobuild work with xe stream? They were told it has to be openatv 6.3!!

The skin is slyk -q-1080 and it looks messed up. here are 2 pics, I cant recreate this on my box. When they click on the N/A it becomes BBC3!! On the epg when they press record button they get as shown.

They did try to get BBC3 back as I think it moved frequency and I think they ran ABM

I can leave 6.3 on one partition and use others for new stuff but would like to fix 6.3 as well.

thanks for help

Attachments

• IMG_2280.jpg
    IMG_2280.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2281.jpg
    IMG_2281.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 12
ABM has never overwritten bouquets.. It only ever touches bouquets made by ABM. If people manually modify ABM bouquets, they are asking for trouble. This is why some people who advocate this are not being helpful. You are better off hijacking the bouquets so that ABM does not touch them again. There is a proper way of customising the bouquets. If you want to fix ABM on openATV 6.3, you will have to get the python files and overwrite the one on teh box as well as replace provider files..

ATV 7.2 is fine. Has been for a long time. You would be better off using that.

Thanks all got box :fearscream: it had loads of bouquets repeated over and over!! As I know very little about iptv I used dreamboxedit to clear all the bouquets and all good. I got epg set up for sat and iptv. Using crossepg and epg importer. That XE thingy has 3 items in plugins, downloader , I take it for epg and bouquets, Catchup does nothing says empty, and VOD that works, and VPN as well
VOD takes 40-50 secs to download, ok by me but user thinks a bit slow!! I have put these at front of plugins and use green button but is there any other way to speed up access to VOD?

I checked version of XE and it says 3.2.3 but No against V3 version. All is now running great but that ABM still has me foxed, if I say delete ABM's will it also delete the IPTV ones? And if so how would I get them back??

I'm goiig to put 7.2 on slot 4 and install XE as per above but to get it to work does the user have to go back to provider with a code? Or can I ftp over relevant bits?? IPTV is pretty good so far and I would not mind it but they cant remmeber how they got it!! Can I find out from XE myself?:laughing:

Last edited:
Thanks all got box :fearscream: it had loads of bouquets repeated over and over!! As I know very little about iptv I used dreamboxedit to clear all the bouquets and all good. I got epg set up for sat and iptv. Using crossepg and epg importer. That XE thingy has 3 items in plugins, downloader , I take it for epg and bouquets, Catchup does nothing says empty, and VOD that works, and VPN as well
VOD takes 40-50 secs to download, ok by me but user thinks a bit slow!! I have put these at front of plugins and use green button but is there any other way to speed up access to VOD?

I checked version of XE and it says 3.2.3 but No against V3 version. All is now running great but that ABM still has me foxed, if I say delete ABM's will it also delete the IPTV ones? And if so how would I get them back??

I'm goiig to put 7.2 on slot 4 and install XE as per above but to get it to work does the user have to go back to provider with a code? Or can I ftp over relevant bits?? IPTV is pretty good so far and I would not mind it but they cant remmeber how they got it!! Can I find out from XE myself?:laughing:
Do you have your line ID (playlist) from when you setup XE. It will be a 32 digit number . Menu/Plugins/XE downloader and you will see it there If you do you can add it yourself here Plugin, Addon Interface | XEEV Playlist Editor . Just enter your playlist(line id) and then your app code that is shown on XE and then save. If you don't have your ID you will have to contact your supplier.

Back