Zgemma H7S keeps recording IPTV

mike_f

Hi guys,

I have a Zgemma H7S with Wooshbuild and a line setup using Jedi, and all was ok. I also have XStremity plugin installed for VOD.

Yesterday I attempted to download a movie using XStremity and it failed half way through. Since then I keep getting locked out by my provider as he says my box is recording.

I have removed both Jedi and XStremity plugins and the guy has changed my login. Now the weird thing is as soon as I boot the box up it seems to connect to my provider and start recording again and using up my one connection. Given that I have removed the plugins I don't understand how that is possible!

Anybody got any advice for how I stop it trying to make a connection/record. There is nothing obvious being recorded/no timers shown so I am very confused, and don't know what to do beyond a factory reset, which I would rather avoid!

Thanks for any advice.

urie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
have you pressed file list button to see if recording is there an stop or delete the file.

mike_f

Thanks for your help. Auto record was off, but I turned it on, and then back off and it's managed to stop it using a second stream - very weird!