Satellite ZGemma H7S - some EPG channels showing numbers

geoffdh

Newbie
I bought a used ZGemma H7S, set it up and the EPG showed channel names for all channels for a while

Since about 10 days ago, some channels on the EPG have been showing numbers instead of the channel name
I think I have the settings to just show the channel name as the vast majority do show just the channel name

I have re-scanned channels and AutoBouquets; also updated on line, and rebooted several times
I have OpenATV 6.4 with Wooshbuild on top; the recent update has a build number of 20210520

Has anyone any idea why some channels are showing numbers and not the channel name
Thanks for reading and any suggestions gratefully received
 

Attachments

  • ZGemma_EPG.jpg
    ZGemma_EPG.jpg
    682.1 KB · Views: 9

urie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Looks like freesat going by bouquet names have you tried updatimg autobouquets maker config files.
 

urie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
when in main epg press menu and check Channel title format

you could also delete epg.dat file from hard drive it could be corrupted.
 

Attachments

  • epg.jpg
    epg.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 4

geoffdh

Newbie
Thread starter
Thanks for all your suggestions
I have deleted the epg.dat file and reboot/rescan
I have skip services on not configured sats set to yes

I have just changed 'include not indexe channels' from yes to no, rescanned and the channel names are back
Looks like that has solved the issue
Many thanks
 

urie

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
these are the settings I use
 

Attachments

  • Configure_Settings-1.jpg
    Configure_Settings-1.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Configure_Settings-2.jpg
    Configure_Settings-2.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 4
Top