Satellite Zgemma h7s space

damienf1

Hi all have my zgemma h7s set up but thought space would be more i have cache flush the box.

On my zgemma h9s it would have 50% free but as you can see on the h7 is alot less

Attachments

• 20201114_153234.jpg
    20201114_153234.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
You dont need cacheflush on this fast box,wonder if epg is going to internal flash?
On my first boxes it was and needed box to be reflashed and set up from scratch

Attachments

• memory.jpg
    memory.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 14
You dont need cacheflush on this fast box,wonder if epg is going to internal flash?
On my first boxes it was and needed box to be reflashed and set up from scratch
Epg is set to go to usb this is my memory details

Just wondering why memory is low

Attachments

• 16055723456943313736309005100405.jpg
    16055723456943313736309005100405.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
All zgemma boxes should have an SD card or usb device installed.90% of the boxes bricked who come on tk looking for help is due to lack of memory

Flash mem is 900 and you have 480 free.
It's more than enough as the usb is in use for everything else
Can't see what the problem is
Na thats ok then just seen cacheflush only had around 4% free compared to my h9s And was thinking as the demand for space for more iptv goes up would have any problems only getting to learn about all these boxes apologies if sounds silly question

Na thats ok then just seen cacheflush only had around 4% free compared to my h9s And was thinking as the demand for space for more iptv goes up would have any problems only getting to learn about all these boxes apologies if sounds silly question
No you are reading too much into it.
I don't use cache flush on 4k box it's not required if a USB is in use.
I used it on H2h for a few months but found it was constantly causing spinning circle on screen so deleted it

usb storage shud allways be set up first ,
usb setup
menu,setup,system,storage devices
initialise
let it initialise
bk to tv
menu,info panel,plugins
swap manager
create
let it create n press 256 mb
n yellow 4 auto start,red to make active
exit into mount manager ,green setup n save on media/hdd ,box will reboot

U need swapfile created n active n on auto start n saved on media/ hdd so that everything stays away from box ur if its not saved on tht n ext4 it will have issues

Only boxes i needed both was the old vu solo and duo as old and slow,newer boxes i dont have those issues but would have a hdd.

Back