Zgemma H7S Timeshift Folders

waspman

Hi, I did get some advice here yesterday, but just needed a little further help please.
Zgemma H7S sattelite only running Wooshbuild Infinity
1TB hard drive
32gb usb
Timeshift settings:
Timeshift location /media/usb
Autorecord location /media/hdd
Enable autorecord set to no

Mount manager settings
Hard drive Mount/media/hdd
USB Mount/media/usb

I intend to use the usb for all timeshift, and the internal 1 TB hard drive for tv recordings

Are the above all ok......should I have a folder on my usb called timeshift or is the root ok?

If I do need a folder called timeshift on the usb what's the best way of doing this please.

Thanks again for your kind help :-)

Hi, I did get some advice here yesterday, but just needed a little further help please.
Zgemma H7S sattelite only running Wooshbuild Infinity
1TB hard drive
32gb usb
Timeshift settings:
Timeshift location /media/usb
Autorecord location /media/hdd
Enable autorecord set to no

Mount manager settings
Hard drive Mount/media/hdd
USB Mount/media/usb

I intend to use the usb for all timeshift, and the internal 1 TB hard drive for tv recordings

Are the above all ok......should I have a folder on my usb called timeshift or is the root ok?

If I do need a folder called timeshift on the usb what's the best way of doing this please.

Thanks again for your kind help :-)
Hello again! You don't need the stick 32 GB in make sure the recording timeshift are HDD/ media and your EPG settings are set up on your 1tb hard drive, you will be complicating matters!

Hello again! You don't need the stick 32 GB in make sure the recording timeshift are HDD/ media and your EPG settings are set up on your 1tb hard drive, you will be complicating matters!
Thanks for your advice mate, Ok will do

Back