Satellite Zgemma H7S tuner A dead?

HI Im receiving no signal from tuner A on my H7S ,Tuner B & C are fine, ive tried swapping the 2 sat cables over but no change,
ive also tried different images and still no life. SNR and AGC are both reading 0% doesnt matter how tuner A is configured. ive currently disabled A so everything works fine using B and C.

Ive run our of ideas and come to the conclusion tuner A has failed unless someone has any other thoughts?, not a big deal as i use iptv a lot also but still annoying.. Cheers

Just a suggestion can you try someone else's box in your home or your box at somebody else's house to rule out the lnb or wiring or even power supply?

sounds like its had its day if you tried on b and c and its working.

has A got same settings as b and c?
Looks that way and yes have set A to match B and it was working fine with this setting for a year, Have tried other setting aswel but no luck.

Just a suggestion can you try someone else's box in your home or your box at somebody else's house to rule out the lnb or wiring or even power supply?
I do have a old Zgemma H2S i could try , dont think its the lnb or wiring though as i have swapped the 2 cables over and A still doesn't work with either cable but B works with both. Will give it a try tonight anyway and see what happens.

H2s tuners worked fine so appears H7s tuner A is dead,, long live tuner B i hope!

Never setup a zgemma before but other boxes like vu i have setup as ,Simple,Single
If both tuners are cabled up with feeds from 28.2 tuner A and B have the same info.
Is box under 2 years old?

Attachments

• tuner setup.jpg
    tuner setup.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 12
Never setup a zgemma before but other boxes like vu i have setup as ,Simple,Single
If both tuners are cabled up with feeds from 28.2 tuner A and B have the same info.
Is box under 2 years old?
yes Zgemma is the same set up , not sure how old it is as i bought it secondhand but ive had it about 14 months and was working fine for the first 12. not a big deal aslong as B doesn't pack up!!!

Sat cable wont work in cable tuner and ,as vm cable wont work in sat tuner.
Zgemma always had issue where to stick cables but the 7 has f connectors for sat and rf for cable.
To me it dont fit.

We know that, but unless he has cable connected aswell who knows, and we obviously don't have the full story of the setup. Tunes C won't work without a cable feed and is doubtful if it will work with sat connected. If he disables tuner c and connects sat feeds to A&B and sets them as you told him in Post 6 all should be well with 'C' disabled.

my tuner C is being used as a feeeview tuner and is working fine, tuner A & B are being used as sat tuners with F connectors, they are set up identical but A has no signal. swapping the F connectors makes no difference .

This set up worked fine for 12 months.

Back