WooshBuild Zgemma H7S Wooshbuild missing Soarview during setup

Hi guys,

My Zgemma H7S is missing Soarview during setup.

If I look at the below links it mentions "Via standard TV aerial for Soarview ROI & satellite" but on my setup I can only see via satellite only or IPTV no mention of cable or aerial.
WooshBuild Infinity: Satellite, Cable, Freeview, Saorview, IPTV - For ALL Enigma2 boxes

Why would I be missing this option?

Thanks
You can just set it up yourself once you have finished installation.
Set your dvb/t tuner up in tuner config and make sure your aerial is plugged in and scan for channels

The h7s is a satellite box and cannot access soarview. Just checked it's a triple tuner so can access it so it seems.

You can just set it up yourself once you have finished installation.
Set your dvb/t tuner up in tuner config and make sure your aerial is plugged in and scan for channels
Thanks I will try this so I just have to edit the channels as they are all over the place but this can be done via openwebif.

You can combine two aerials down one wire using a diplexer, you don't need two tuners. Also, Enigma2 treats all DVB-T tuners as the same, you cannot tell it to use Tuner A for Mast A and Tuner B for Mast B.

With regards to the clash issue mentioned on the website that Urie pointed to, You can set Ignore dvb namespace subnet to "No". The clash should be avoided.

Might ask user where he is based locality as he might not be able to receive signal from Northern Ireland.

Saorview locality matters as Irish transmitters are needing colour coded aerials for that area.

Back