Satellite Zgemma H8.2H

Sir Osis

I know this is the wrong section but anyone got a Zgemma H8.2H ?
I'm considering buying for bedroom.I already have a H7S,H9S and i55plus.
I want to combine satellite,Saorview and IPTV and looking for a cheap alternative to the H7.
Opinions on the H82H welcome.
Thanks

Thanks for the reply.
H11 doesn't have DVB-T2.
Had the SF8008,didn't like it ,Sold it on to buy the H7
Why is the H82H junk?

Sorry missed the bit about soarview.

It's only a 1080p box, 1.2ghz cpu, only has only 512mb ram iirc, but the gui has random glitches, it doesn't work well with iptv (atleast the servers I have tried), doesn't support Kodi either and it's not much cheaper than better spec'd boxes that have better cpu's and atleast twice the ram, and kodi support, 4K etc etc.

If you didn't like the sf8008, then you won't like the H8.2H

Does the H7S have the terrestrial tuner? If so, are you aware you can use the tuner on a different receiver? Would that not work for you?

Does the H7S have the terrestrial tuner? If so, are you aware you can use the tuner on a different receiver? Would that not work for you?
Yes,it has a terrestial tuner.
Wasn't aware you could share across receivers like that.
I have satellite and antenna cabling at each box .

There are 2/3 options for watching through another tuner:
1. Use remote channel stream converter plugin. It gets the bouquets from the host receiver and streams it to the guest receiver.

2. Use fallback tuner. The guest receiver will use it's own lamedb/bouquets but use tuner of host receiver.

3. Use satpi, but I don't know how this works.

Hopefully that allows you to be able to select a wider range of receivers or even use the i55 better.

Back