Zgemma H9.2 s 4K and Samsung Q60 R compatibility issues

andy11

Hi
Could anyone help please just purchased a zgemma H9.2 S 4K To pair up with my Samsung Q60R TV and the problem I am getting is my TV is saying no source detected tried other hdmi cables factory reset on TV just doesn't connect. I have a older box a H5s which works Okay and is detected in the Samsungs hdmi sources software.

Thank you

Paul

Hi,

a friend of mine had a similar problem with his zgemma h2s and LG TV, he is using the box to watch IPTV and if the channel did not connect immediately the TV said there was no signal.
The problem was solved by changing the settings in Setup/Video/Basic Settings.

He changed Automatic Resolution to Disabled and Mode to 1080i and it solved the problem.

I hope this helps.

Paul.

Hi,

a friend of mine had a similar problem with his zgemma h2s and LG TV, he is using the box to watch IPTV and if the channel did not connect immediately the TV said there was no signal.
The problem was solved by changing the settings in Setup/Video/Basic Settings.

He changed Automatic Resolution to Disabled and Mode to 1080i and it solved the problem.

I hope this helps.

Paul.
Thanks for your reply it's most appreciated, I will give that a go.

Thank you

Thanks for your reply it's most appreciated, I will give that a go.

Thank you

I decided to exchange he zgemma 9.2 for the h7s and this receiver actually works ok and is very well made with the Samsung Q60,

just wanting a little help please if anyone knows, having problems setting up tuner A and tuner B not sure about tuner C I only have a sky sat dish and wanting to set the zgemma for FTA channels I don't have cable. I run a service scan it comes up with 968 channels found as soon as I do a boutique scan I get failed to tune to tuner b. can anybody help please

thanks

Does that box have 2 twin sat inputs needing 2 sat feeds from 28.2 then both would need to be enabled.
Depends how each tuner is listed
DVB/S FOR SAT
DVB/C/T/T2 FOR VM CABLE= NOT ENABLED as you dont have cable.

Does that box have 2 twin sat inputs needing 2 sat feeds from 28.2 then both would need to be enabled.
Depends how each tuner is listed
DVB/S FOR SAT
DVB/C/T/T2 FOR VM CABLE= NOT ENABLED as you dont have cable.
it does yes I have them both connected up, tuner A is set to Advanced 28.2E and I have tuner B set to Advanced 28.2E also

Tuner A Simple,
single
no
no
Tuner B the same as A, or loop through to tuner A and Tuner C disabled should get you freesat

Tuner A Simple,
single
no
no
Tuner B the same as A, or loop through to tuner A and Tuner C disabled should get you freesat
thank you for this most appreciated woody
just tried it I am still getting message failed to tune freesat uk on tuner B

kind regards

Could there be a bad connection or a break in the cable to tuner B? Try swapping cables over.

Could anyone recommend a good dual sat, single cable box, that can also move a motor for one of the sats, many thanks.

Had the same problem with the h9.2s s.n.r on
One off the tunners was poor below 50% amd
Was receiving no signal One to watch out for

Back