Zgemma H9.2H Softcam Help

jfoxon88

Hello, I have just upgraded to a Zgemmacamd H9.2H and I am struggling to install the Soft Cam Panel, I have install the soft cam universal feed and install MGcamd 1.38 from the plugins and FTP my line over into the Usr/keys folder but I can find where to activate it, the is just parental controls and that doesnt have the soft cam manager in and neither does the info panel, im running wooshbuild infinity

any help please

Thank you

Hello, I have just upgraded to a Zgemmacamd H9.2H and I am struggling to install the Soft Cam Panel, I have install the soft cam universal feed and install MGcamd 1.38 from the plugins and FTP my line over into the Usr/keys folder but I can find where to activate it, the is just parental controls and that doesnt have the soft cam manager in and neither does the info panel, im running wooshbuild infinity

any help please

Thank you
Press red button/softcam setup
Make sure mgcamd is active then choose restart softcam

Install cccam and oscam softcams from plugins/softcams
Which softcam feed did you use?
Should be ver 4.3
EDIT
you've used the wrong softcam feed.
You need mgcamd 1.45

If using the wrong softcam feed, which you are, the softcams aren't compatible with the box so will not work, which is why you have no softcam setup or softcams installed as they are not recognised

Back