Zgemma H9 Combo Freezing

Thanks for all your help Pablo. I am going to give another line a go with a different provider and see how that goes. Would you have any suggestions on what might be a suitable replacement box, ideally something that runs OpenAtv / WB?

Thanks for all your help Pablo. I am going to give another line a go with a different provider and see how that goes. Would you have any suggestions on what might be a suitable replacement box, ideally something that runs OpenAtv / WB?
I wouldn't replace it just yet, try a few things first.
Any enigma2 box will run openatv and WBI. It depends what else apart from IPTV you need it for, Freeview, Freesat, euro sat?

Assuming you have tried it with and without a VPN running, the only option is to try a different line from elsewhere, if it's the same then I think it's the box, is this something that has only started recently?
Did it ever run IPTV smoothly?

Box was working A1 qnd running IPTV flawlessly but the HDMI port became faulty so had to get a replacement box as was still under warranty. Issues only happens on replacement box

Box was working A1 qnd running IPTV flawlessly but the HDMI port became faulty so had to get a replacement box as was still under warranty. Issues only happens on replacement box
Are you sure it was HDMI port on the box and not on the TV?
Have you tried new box on a different TV to rule out duff TV port?

Yeah was sure. Could access openwebif and all and see streams playing. Have tried this replacement box on a couple of monitors and it's same issue.

Ok. So I brought the box to a friend's house and it worked no problem. So either my network was blocking the connection via my firewall possibly or my provides panel was blocking another connection from my ip address. Thanks for all your help

Back