Zgemma H9 Combo - Internal HDD Kit with Sata Power Cable, Data Cable & 4 Screws for Seagate ST1000VT001 Internal HDD

panorama93

TK Veteran
Zgemma H9 Combo - Internal HDD Kit with Sata Power Cable, Data Cable & 4 Screws for Seagate ST1000VT001 Internal HDD
I have two Zgemma H9 Combo boxes.
The first one came boxed with the pictured Internal HDD Cables Kit but the second one didn't come with the Cables Kit.
So I am looking for another Internal HDD Cables Kit to install a Seagate ST1000VT001 2.5 Internal HDD in the second box.
After installing the Hard Disk Drive with 4 screws inside the box, each 15cm cable is used to connect the HDD to the mainboard.
Please note the power cable has a small white 4-pin connector, not the standard 4-pin Molex used in PCs.
I have searched high and low online for these Cables without success.
Does anyone know a good source with this Cables Kit in stock?
Many thanks for reading and TIA for any helpful information received.

Attachments

• HDD KIT 20211218_231821.jpg
    HDD KIT 20211218_231821.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Seagate HDD 1.jpg
    Seagate HDD 1.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
They look like standard HDD PC cables, I might have some, but I won't be home until late Wednesday,
The screws come in 2 pitch sizes, so depends on your HDD if you need fine or coarse thread.

Have you tried eBay/Amazon see if they sell them you could also try a local computer repair shop as they maybe able to get what you need from there supplier

Back