Zgemma h9.h2 not flashing

grahamer67

TK Veteran
A friend bought this box last week, he had openatv already installed when it arrived, he got it up and running for cable and euro sats, all seemed ok, then the cable side of things started to play up glitchy and freezing, sat was fine, this was on cccam 2,3,2, he then tried a few tests for oscam in order to get a new cable line, this is when something went wrong, he couldnt get any of the oscam test lines to work and ended up getting blue screened, at the moment when the box is switched on, it shows the whooshbuild infinity screen, then for a couple of seconds it shows the easy set up page, then crashes to blue screen again, this just continues on a loop, so far today I have tried re flashing openatv 6.3 back on, I have tried all 8 usb drives that I have, none has worked,I have also tried flashing with the reset button pressed, still to no avail, just hoping there is some members who have experienced anything like this on this type of box, may have some idea of a way to get it re flashed or some idea of where I am going wrong, any help would be greatly appreciated. SORRY JUST AN EDIT ON THIS NOW, managed to get it reflashed , so please MODS delete if needed, thanks.

Last edited:
A friend bought this box last week, he had openatv already installed when it arrived, he got it up and running for cable and euro sats, all seemed ok, then the cable side of things started to play up glitchy and freezing, sat was fine, this was on cccam 2,3,2, he then tried a few tests for oscam in order to get a new cable line, this is when something went wrong, he couldnt get any of the oscam test lines to work and ended up getting blue screened, at the moment when the box is switched on, it shows the whooshbuild infinity screen, then for a couple of seconds it shows the easy set up page, then crashes to blue screen again, this just continues on a loop, so far today I have tried re flashing openatv 6.3 back on, I have tried all 8 usb drives that I have, none has worked,I have also tried flashing with the reset button pressed, still to no avail, just hoping there is some members who have experienced anything like this on this type of box, may have some idea of a way to get it re flashed or some idea of where I am going wrong, any help would be greatly appreciated. SORRY JUST AN EDIT ON THIS NOW, managed to get it reflashed , so please MODS delete if needed, thanks.

you could try and see if it will let you flash on line, then follow woosh instructions, or try and format your usb with hp usb disk storage tool,

you could try and see if it will let you flash on line, then follow woosh instructions, or try and format your usb with hp usb disk storage tool,
I got it flashed after an hour of tinkering about with it, couldnt do an online flash as it was on a loop and wouldnt boot up, but all good now, just a matter of him trying to get an oscam line working onit now for his cable.

Back