ZGemma H9 - Jedi Xtream

Morning All,

Was wondering if somebody could give me a bit of advice, ive got a H9 box that has been working fine for last few years, im going to look at updating the firmware and plugins.

Ive had a few issues with Jedi Xtream recently, is this the best option for streaming on the H9, just after any advice for alternative plugins really.

Also any recommeded skins people use?

Thanks

My advice if you want the Sky Look is willos build for an easy life.

Otherwise flash an image of your choice use Jedi Maker Extreme to place your IPTV in your bouquets and install a sky look skin.

Thanks for the quick response, appreciate it, so the second way is kinda how i have been handling things historically, but if this Willos build is the better option ill take a look at that, sorry kinda new where would i find this, any info on setup etc?

Thanks again apprecaite it

I've had issues with channels freezing. I have changed player settings still no luck. Personally don't think the box is very capable of streaming IPTV very well. The skin and Feel is very nice.

Morning All,

Was wondering if somebody could give me a bit of advice, ive got a H9 box that has been working fine for last few years, im going to look at updating the firmware and plugins.

Ive had a few issues with Jedi Xtream recently, is this the best option for streaming on the H9, just after any advice for alternative plugins really.

Also any recommeded skins people use?

Thanks
Jedimaker xtream is just a bouquet maker it has nothing to to with your streams not playing fait enough in jedimake you can change stream type Try selecting 4097or if needed install serviceapp then you have more choises dvd(1) ,4097, 5001 and 5002

Jedimaker xtream is just a bouquet maker it has nothing to to with your streams not playing fait enough in jedimake you can change stream type Try selecting 4097or if needed install serviceapp then you have more choises dvd(1) ,4097, 5001 and 5002
I know that. Didn't mention anything about that being a IPTV player. READ! I was commenting on the zgemma overall. I have installed service app and fixes the glitches but to no avail. Don't think it is good enough for IPTV.

Back