WooshBuild Zgemma h9 twin stuck on boot screen showing Hisilicon

netrooky

was using operatv 6.3 with wooshbuild

switched box on and it is stuck on boot with tv screen showing Hisilicon

can someone explain how I get the box to boot up again please

Can reflash via usb and loads of posts on the forum on this subject.What did you have on the box ? IPTV/Satellite

If you get really stuck then send me a message and i will teamviewer into the box and have a look (y) Done a few yesterday and they did my nut in :cry:

Install grogbuild freerange, it uses today's version of openatv6.4
Check the resources section
Nah use willobuild as pablo/grog are atv lovers and me and willo are vix guys :ROFLMAO: More problems with atv builds than openvix and that is a fact through the amount of stuff i help fixing.Me and willo have help from the vix team so may have a baring on it to be fair.

Nah use willobuild as pablo/grog are atv lovers and me and willo are vix guys :ROFLMAO: More problems with atv builds than openvix and that is a fact through the amount of stuff i help fixing.Me and willo have help from the vix team so may have a baring on it to be fair.
OP asked in post #3 if he could use atv 6.4

I want to stick using wooshbuild as I prefer to use sky wb epg also I can record from it.

do I have to re flash using 6.4 or is there a way to get my box to boot with the already installed 6.3 and whoosh build infinity

I want to stick using wooshbuild as I prefer to use sky wb epg also I can record from it.

do I have to re flash using 6.4 or is there a way to get my box to boot with the already installed 6.3 and whoosh build infinity
There is but not to a novice

My webserver is down at the moment, hopefully it will be back up later on.

1606417315584.png

I reflashed the zgemma h9 twin with open atv 6.4 and then installed wooshbuild

All now working OK

Thanks for your help
Sorry to jump in on this thread, i have just bought a h9 twin and was wondering which model did you use to install wooshbuild? i can only see h9s and h9t in the list. Is h9t for twin? Cheers

Sussed it now

Last edited:
Sorry to jump in on this thread, i have just bought a h9 twin and was wondering which model did you use to install wooshbuild? i can only see h9s and h9t in the list. Is h9t for twin? Cheers

Sussed it now
Make sure you initialize hard drive or usb thumb drive before installinf wooshbuild.
And when wooshbuild asks you if you want to initialize usb or hard drive select no. If not it will crash.

Back