Zgemma H9 Twin

Hi all just ordered a h9 twin and i will be using openvix this will be a second box normally use Vu plus so just a few questions will the latest openvix have oscam for this box with conf files or will i need to find from else were Thanks for any advice

Hi all just ordered a h9 twin and i will be using openvix this will be a second box normally use Vu plus so just a few questions will the latest openvix have oscam for this box with conf files or will i need to find from else were Thanks for any advice
Look at my recent threads for oscam and full setting up guide for openvix there which will work on your box (y)

ADDING OSCAM TO OPENVIX

just tried to to set the box up and it keeps failing on the network connection on wifi i have tried the network wizard and manually it keeps saying network connection failed not a good start

Have this reciever my self not great supporter
Off wifi adaptors Use t.p nano 500 links
Work a treat

just tried to to set the box up and it keeps failing on the network connection on wifi i have tried the network wizard and manually it keeps saying network connection failed not a good start
Not being funny but you did connect the two external wifi antennas

I will assume if using wifi you have entered and stored your login details so your network knows its you and not someone else as its password protected.I prefare all hard wired

I got a new box this week and I had the same problem - after a reboot the WLAN option disappeared.

I opened up the box and gently pushed the wifi module down, when I restarted the WLAN option was back and the wifi was working again.

Unfortunately this only lasted 1 day, basically the box has a fault a should be returned.

If you do open up your own box make sure power has been removed and you may invalidate your guarantee.

Back