Zgemma h9

Can anyone help just purchased zgemma h9 from my iptv supplier all working as it should apart from USA channel when i switch to any USA channel there is black screen for 30 secs before showing i also have a zgemma h2s from same supplier and that's working ok including USA channels thank you in advance.

Your first port of call should be to your provider as you have just purchased a new box from them. Should have advised you better than a zgemma h9 to run iptv and an android device would have been so much better.

Your first port of call should be to your provider as you have just purchased a new box from them. Should have advised you better than a zgemma h9 to run iptv and an android device would have been so much better.
Hi Moshibeth
Thank you for your reply but he says it's a new box it needs to settle down will take a couple of day's so will contact my supplier in a couple of day's if no improvement
What's the best device would you recomend for iptv?

Sorry he is talking tosh and it either works or it does not (simple) No offence to you and welcome to the forum as its the best one around for zgemma support.In what way do you use the IPTV on the h2s and h9 . Jedimaker-xtream codes-Xstreamity-suls plugin ?

Sorry he is talking tosh and it either works or it does not (simple) No offence to you and welcome to the forum as its the best one around for zgemma support.In what way do you use the IPTV on the h2s and h9 . Jedimaker-xtream codes-Xstreamity-suls plugin ?
Moshibeth
Thank you for your help but as you can tell I'm not that technical minded all i know is i got the h2s about a year ago been working ok and still is i wanted an up to date box so was sold the zgemma h9 by my supplier and like i say working good apart from USA channels
Just noticed another problem now with my h9 box the time only keeps up with the correct time when i change channel any ideas?

Press green for plugins and go through the plugins which do you see.
It could be that your supplier has the USA channels set to ondemand and not live so will take a few seconds to kick in.
It would help if we knew what plugin is been used or whether its a script he's ran to your box

bazcfc1:
Thanks for your help mate i am not technically minded so don't understand a lot i have looked at plugins and i can see Xtream Editor 2.12 and there is a QR code with a 8 figure and number code under that does this make any sense to you as like i say makes no sense to me.

bazcfc1:
Thanks for your help mate i am not technically minded so don't understand a lot i have looked at plugins and i can see Xtream Editor 2.12 and there is a QR code with a 8 figure and number code under that does this make any sense to you as like i say makes no sense to me.
Thats an old version of xe latest is 3.08

bazcfc1:
thanks mate how do i get the latest xe on my box do i contact my subscriber and will it cure the issue with USA channel.

bazcfc1:
thanks mate how do i get the latest xe on my box do i contact my subscriber and will it cure the issue with USA channel.
When your on the XE page press menu on your remote, a menu should appear onscreen with the option too update XE plugin ,its number 6 in the list on my Zgemma H7 might be the same on yours.

When your on the XE page press menu on your remote, a menu should appear onscreen with the option too update XE plugin ,its number 6 in the list on my Zgemma H7 might be the same on yours.
stuntdouble:
Thanks for the info done exactly what you said XE has now updated to XE 3.0.8 at the bottom there is a message ( NO LINE DEFINED PLEASE LINK LINE ID WITH THIS APP CODE THEN 8 NUMBER & LETTER CODE ) makes no sense to me what about you mate?

stuntdouble:
Thanks for the info done exactly what you said XE has now updated to XE 3.0.8 at the bottom there is a message ( NO LINE DEFINED PLEASE LINK LINE ID WITH THIS APP CODE THEN 8 NUMBER & LETTER CODE ) makes no sense to me what about you mate?
Try pressing yellow wait till done then press blue if no joy give your provider the new qr code to add your template back to your box

stuntdouble:
as baz said just give your supplier the new 8 digit code , tell them you have updated the plugin and ask them to add it to your account.

Back