ZGemma H92H Problem

Ardat95

Box was all fine yesterday. Had a handyman come over and move the box as I was renovating living room. The HDMI wouldn't connect to the box hence it was not showing a signal. He unplugged the wire from the back and now it's not working properly. Changed the HDMI but the box is not working how it was.

Have tried to reflash wooshbuild and use grogbuild but keep getting errors on PuTTy.

Removed OpenATV and replaced it with Vix. Want to re add OpenATV Via USB but it won't flash.

Box now keeps on crashing with a software problem. Is it possibly soft bricked.

Any help would be appreciated.

You got network signal on the box, also have you intialised a usb before flashing grog!

• . Press the Menu button on remote and select Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.

My box seems confused. I get a Wooshbuild loading screen but I am definitely running Openvix. Tried what you said but getting an error creating hardlink to timeshift file failed. Make sure it is formatted ext 2 3 or 4

creating hardlink to timeshift generally means you need to initialise your usb stick (if not already initialised) and then restart the box (NOT restart gui) and the timeshift folder is then created on the usb stick when the box boots up.

FIXED THE USB AND TRIED TO INSTALL GROGBUILD BUT GOT THIS ERROR BELOW:

killall: nmbd: no process killed
killall: smbd: no process killed
killall: rpc.mountd: no process killed
killall: rpc.statd: no process killed
killall: CCcam: no process killed

Usage:
kill [options] <pid> [...]

Options:
<pid> [...] send signal to every <pid> listed
-<signal>, -s, --signal <signal>
specify the <signal> to be sent
-l, --list=[<signal>] list all signal names, or convert one to a name
-L, --table list all signal names in a nice table

-h, --help display this help and exit
-V, --version output version information and exit

For more details see kill(1).

Usage:
kill [options] <pid> [...]

Options:
<pid> [...] send signal to every <pid> listed
-<signal>, -s, --signal <signal>
specify the <signal> to be sent
-l, --list=[<signal>] list all signal names, or convert one to a name
-L, --table list all signal names in a nice table

-h, --help display this help and exit
-V, --version output version information and exit

For more details see kill(1).
killall: kodi.bin: no process killed
killall: hddtemp: no process killed
killall: transmission-daemon: no process killed
killall: openvpn: no process killed
sh: /etc/init.d/sabnzbd: No such file or directory
Stopping automount: done.
Syncing filesystem
daemonize
successful
start umount_rootfs
root@zgemmah92h:~# Switching to user mode 2
Checking E2 is running...
Execute: ps
E2 still running
Execute: ps
E2 is stopped
Move mountpoint of image files
Moving /oldroot/media/hdd to /media/hdd
umounting: /media
umounting: /sys/kernel/config
umounting: /sys/kernel/debug
failed to to open old config /etc/default/autofs
Execute: fuser -k -m /oldroot/
found vu or gb or octagon or ntfs process /oldroot/lib/modules/4.4.35/extra/hi_play.ko -> don't kill.

Also The ofgwrite stated the rootfs wouldn't work. Flash backup. Anyone know what that means?

Any knowledge on how put the H92H in 'flashing mode'. I have tried to add a bare ATV but the box doesnt flash at all. Is there something I have to press or do? Thanks

when you have put the zgemma folder on the usb stick for flashing, have you renamed the file noforce to force?

Download bare open atv right image for your box extract the Zgemma file if there is a file that says no force rename it force put the Zgemma folder onto USB power off your box put the usb in into USB port turn box back on by power button and flash should display once flashed and gets to hdmi setting put remote down open putty and either enter command line for infinity or for grog free range fully setup open atv then run the command for grogs image

In the h92h flash file you will see 3 files. Highlight all 3 and drag them over to your usb
Switch the box off using the button at the back
Hold in the reset button and switch back on. Dont let go of the reset button until you see the display flash a different colour. I think its red/white

cheers mate nearly working. I put a softcam on and I can see that it is connected but no channels popping up.

one point, due to my Mum moving the TV I am using the WLAN connection which when tested shows connected.

Basically can i watch vm channels over wifi?

Back