ZGEMMA H92S -Bouquets with Open ATV 6.3?

jlg1

Hi Everyone...

Hoping you can help.

Ive had 2 zgemma star 2s for 4/5 years now - fed up with how slow the boxes are so bought a h92s as I wanted to record freesat and hoping my IPTV will be a lot better.

Came with Open ATV 6.2 and tried to load providers build but wouldnt flash (despite formatting and trying 2 different usb) so had to go back and setup Oren ATV 6.3.

Thankfully box is working but epg is a real mess - wondering do I have to load a new build on just to get an organized epg..? Was hoping to use Wooshbuild Infinity maybe or at least a fairly recent one...?

Also cant find providers IPTV channels despite having xtream editor on there and updated bouquets and epg..?

Ive always had wooshbuild on so not familiar with any other setups.

Anyone any tips - really want to try and get epg etc organised...

Thanks for any help...

James

Have you used epgimporter?
You'd need to add your provider as a source for the iptv channels
No havent tried that - just managed to install wooshbuild infinity so trying to get things sorted with it. I didnt think of going into providers and changing them..Heads wrecked been at it all day...lol...thanks...

If using infinity, epgimporter will be configured, you just need to run it, also your iptv provider should have sent you details of his epg

If using xtream editor have you gave your code to your provider if so he will have assigned a line i.d then press blue to import bouquets then yellow to import the epg which should import the epg as that will come from provider and xtream editor and you can also try what @pabloescaban has posted aswell if nothings worked then contact your provider

If using xtream editor have you gave your code to your provider if so he will have assigned a line i.d then press blue to import bouquets then yellow to import the epg which should import the epg as that will come from provider and xtream editor and you can also try what @pabloescaban has posted aswell if nothings worked then contact your provider

Cheers...

Yes the line is working ok but hadnt got to see any of the channels until..lol - I hit TV.

Problem was my old zgemma I had to hit epg to actually use the providers channels using wooshbuild v5 whereas now running infinity - its the opposite the TV button is bringing up all the bouquets and channels are working. Its probabaly just not set up right - some menu items are a bit different from th eold wooshbuild.

Just get so used to using the box one way then with new box its like starting again.

Only prob now is my hard drive I had a pile of stuff on it and if I initialise it for the new zgemma will obviously lose everything - also PC isnt recognising it was going to try and back it up..thought the PC would recognise it once it was connected...? Is that because ot was initialised for the zgemma...?

There really was a load of stuff on there.

Today first thing when I tried box for the first time and connected the hard drive the recordings were there - but now cant see them...

Will have to try and suss out a way of getting a back up from the drive...?

But channels are working just have to get used to using the remote differently.

Cheers...

James

If the storage device has been initialized no need to do it again just power off box and add storage device and turn on box. When box has booted double check it's mounted as media/hdd

If the storage device has been initialized no need to do it again just power off box and add storage device and turn on box. When box has booted double check it's mounted as media/hdd

Thanks - even if it was initialized with a different Zgemma..woudl it still owrk with this new H92s..my old box was a Zgemma star 2s...? I thought each box woudl need to initialize a hhd as new...?

Would save a lot of hassle if it doesnt need done again...:)

Got the h9.2s as well, great box also with openatv 3.6 and wb infinity works a dream, so much quicker than the h2s, epg works same as before, down brings up a similar epg and tv brings up bouquet list which is much quicker to get through everything, with the hard drive re-initialised it, sure yours should be the same with the epg, didn't try what Dsayers says with the hard drive but had nothing of real interest on it anyway, enjoy the box great bit of kit for the price.

Managed to mount the drive and working again so have old the old files..thanks for the help today everyone..appreciate it...:)

Got the h9.2s as well, great box also with openatv 3.6 and wb infinity works a dream, so much quicker than the h2s, epg works same as before, down brings up a similar epg and tv brings up bouquet list which is much quicker to get through everything, with the hard drive re-initialised it, sure yours should be the same with the epg, didn't try what Dsayers says with the hard drive but had nothing of real interest on it anyway, enjoy the box great bit of kit for the price.
Yes great box no comparison to my star 2s thinking now of getting one for upstairs and replacing the star 2s there as well.

Got the HDD working now too so all going ok...

I'd piles of stuff on the hard drive great I can now access it...

Back