Zgemma h9s and Kodi

Sir Osis

Just bought a h9s after using the h2s for the last two years.
Is there a guide for installing Kodi?
Also what's a stalker client?
Thanks

Just bought a h9s after using the h2s for the last two years.
Is there a guide for installing Kodi?
Also what's a stalker client?
Thanks
I was going to ask kind of the same question. I got a h7s box I installed Kodi but if I watch an episode of a TV Show when it's over Kodi keeps crashing. Any advice?

/storage/emulated/0/Download/Guide how to install Flash Expander on Zgemma H9 Series - REV B.pdf
This might help

Hello Linesman.
I found what I thought was the right file(Couldn't find it here) and putteyd it to the box.Box crashed so I ended up reflashing.
Might try again when I get time.

Hi can I use flash expander plugin with open atv & wooshbuild for the h9 to expand internal flash so I can use XEEV, stalker, and e2istream, plugins, and if I can do i need another usb for hdd ? thanks

The easier way to expand the Flash, is Flash the box to latest openvix first , then you can do it by putting a 8gb card in, reboot box then initialize the card but not mount then press blue and card expander manager is there!! No need to ftp anything.
I tried the whoosh openatv method but never got to the end!! Also on the h9s if you have hard drive USB for recording in USB 2 I have found that the USB 3 doesn't want to be discovered for USB expansion and vice versa !!

The easier way to expand the Flash, is Flash the box to latest openvix first , then you can do it by putting a 8gb card in, reboot box then initialize the card but not mount then press blue and card expander manager is there!! No need to ftp anything.
I tried the whoosh openatv method but never got to the end!! Also on the h9s if you have hard drive USB for recording in USB 2 I have found that the USB 3 doesn't want to be discovered for USB expansion and vice versa !!
OK thanks I dont have a sd card only a usb atm, and I was going to try it now, Ive found the open vix instructions for that and it looks easy enough, just wondering do I need another usb to use xtream editor to set workspace too

OK thanks I dont have a sd card only a usb atm, and I was going to try it now, Ive found the open vix instructions for that and it looks easy enough, just wondering do I need another usb to use xtream editor to set workspace too
You will need a usb for recording, timeshift EPG etc, make sure you use the usb2 for that 16gb is ok and that will be plenty for installing any iptv plug ins, do that bit first then the sdcard bit, 8gb is the correct size, If you get any probs pm me!!

You will need a usb for recording, timeshift EPG etc, make sure you use the usb2 for that 16gb is ok and that will be plenty for installing any iptv plug ins, do that bit first then the sdcard bit, 8gb is the correct size, If you get any probs pm me!!
So I cant run the h9 on one usb when its used for flash expander, I only have a 16g usb atm, even if recording is not needed thanks

So I cant run the h9 on one usb when its used for flash expander, I only have a 16g usb atm, even if recording is not needed thanks
Yes one usb for record EPG Timeshift and the SD card for expanding the flash.
Use usb 2 port for this once flashed to openvix!!

Back