ZGemma H9S box stuck on Wooshbuild screen

Hope someone can help me with this. A few days ago I tried to update bouquets and EPG but unfortunately the EPG would not work due to an issue with picons. Now when I turn on my box, the screen is stuck on Wooshbuild and I cannot go any further. Any help greatly appreciated. I have an active subscription and the problem is definitely with my Zgemma box.
Thanks in advance

Hope someone can help me with this. A few days ago I tried to update bouquets and EPG but unfortunately the EPG would not work due to an issue with picons. Now when I turn on my box, the screen is stuck on Wooshbuild and I cannot go any further. Any help greatly appreciated. I have an active subscription and the problem is definitely with my Zgemma box.
Thanks in advance
You need to reflash the box and set up your sub again.
When it's setup clean, don't run updates of the system, just bouquets and epg etc.
If you remove picons first and see if it starts it might save you reflashing.

thanks for getting in touch with you. I have reflashed the box now but when I try to install Wooshbuild Infinity I am getting a blue screen with error messages and just returns back to the Wooshbuild Infinity setup screen again. Any help greatly appreciated.

Skip the part where it asks to mount the USB as will get the blue crash log and continue with infinity setup other alternative is use grog free range

Back