ZGEMMA H9S ccam help please

satellete

Hi
Can anyone help me please ?
I have bought a ZGEMMA H9S and now I am trying to install some lines, but I can not find the ccam .
I will appreciate if someone give me some instruction for the ccam and channels list too.
Thank you

thanks very much
I have click in link and in top saying

The softcam control methods in OpenATV changed. If you have an image that is older than 03 May 2019, update or flash a newer one first.

can you please point me for the last openATV and wooshbuild version, I had a look, but I am not sure and I don't want to break the satellite .In my saying version 6.1,build 0 and kernel 4.4.35

Thanks again

thanks very much
I have click in link and in top saying

The softcam control methods in OpenATV changed. If you have an image that is older than 03 May 2019, update or flash a newer one first.

can you please point me for the last openATV and wooshbuild version, I had a look, but I am not sure and I don't want to break the satellite .In my saying version 6.1,build 0 and kernel 4.4.35

Thanks again

the box needs flashing
there's several ways of doing it, do you have a usb stick?
also you will need the ip address of the box, begins 192.168, you'll find this in menu>information>network, write it down as you will need this number at some stage

the box needs flashing
there's several ways of doing it, do you have a usb stick?
also you will need the ip address of the box, begins 192.168, you'll find this in menu>information>network, write it down as you will need this number at some stage
Thanks.what is the easy way to do please?

Thanks.what is the easy way to do please?
put the usb in the box and initialsie it
get the ip address of the box, begins 192.168, you'll find this in menu>information>network

open a browser window on pc
paste that ip address in address bar and click enter
click Terminal
type root, click enter
paste grogbuild command line in and click enter again:
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

put the usb in the box and initialsie it
get the ip address of the box, begins 192.168, you'll find this in menu>information>network

open a browser window on pc
paste that ip address in address bar and click enter
click Terminal
type root, click enter
paste grogbuild command line in and click enter again:
Code:
wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh
Thanks
Just double check is an Empty usb?

it doesn't matter, initialising it formats it and mounts it ready for temp storage during flashing.

on laptop screen, when you put command line in, you will be asked questions, usually just yes/no answers, with regards to freesat, cable, iptv etc
if using cable, you'll need your VM netid, then sit back and the box flashes itself with today's image

it doesn't matter, initialising it formats it and mounts it ready for temp storage during flashing.

on laptop screen, when you put command line in, you will be asked questions, usually just yes/no answers, with regards to freesat, cable, iptv etc
if using cable, you'll need your VM netid, then sit back and the box flashes itself with today's image
Thanks.
Can you please tell me which image should I used.
ATV or VIX?

Thanks.
I think I will go for WooshBuild.
Do you have the like Please?

The command line i posted above is for grogbuild because that flashes the latest openatv image, then adds grogbuild automatically, it's what i use.

If you wish to use wooshbuild, you need to flash openatv first, then add wooshbuild by using this command line in webif/terminal:
Code:
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

The command line i posted above is for grogbuild because that flashes the latest openatv image, then adds grogbuild automatically, it's what i use.

If you wish to use wooshbuild, you need to flash openatv first, then add wooshbuild by using this command line in webif/terminal:
Code:
opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk

Thanks.
Basically I don't need woosbuild?

You don't /need/ any build, lots of people just use basic openatv or openvix, using someone's build just adds the enhancements but you can make your own if you like
grogbuild and wooshbuild are both openatv with enhancements, there's different Vix builds in the resources section if you want to try them.
I only said use grogbuild because you asked for the easiest method

You don't /need/ any build, lots of people just use basic openatv or openvix, using someone's build just adds the enhancements but you can make your own if you like
grogbuild and wooshbuild are both openatv with enhancements, there's different Vix builds in the resources section if you want to try them.
I only said use grogbuild because you asked for the easiest method
Was very easy. Many thanks
All done I am just search for the satellites to see what is like, however I am very happy so far.

Just for future reference, now I have the last openatv and grogbuild can I just add wooshbuild or I have to flash again?

Was very easy. Many thanks
All done I am just search for the satellites to see what is like, however I am very happy so far.

Just for future reference, now I have the last openatv and grogbuild can I just add wooshbuild or I have to flash again?

You'd need to flash basic openatv then add wooshbuild via command line if you wish to change although in reality there's little difference between grogbuild and wooshbuild

You'd need to flash basic openatv then add wooshbuild via command line if you wish to change although in reality there's little difference between grogbuild and wooshbuild
Thanks.
For now will keep grogbuild as I am very happy with..
Can I add lines from computer ?

Yes DL filezilla to pc and use your box ip (192.168 etc) in host, put root in username, leave password blank and put your lines in
C lines go in CCcam.cfg in etc folder
CWS lines go in newcamd.list in usr/keys folder

Back