ZGEMMA H9S ccam help please

Yes DL filezilla to pc and use your box ip (192.168 etc) in host, put root in username, leave password blank and put your lines in
C lines go in CCcam.cfg in etc folder
CWS lines go in newcamd.list in usr/keys folder
I manager to install the lanes from filezilla,but looks like something is wrong.
I have delete the cccam from etc folder and replaced with lines,but nothing,Also tried to install iptv m3u but nothing coming up

If you delete Cccam it wont work
The C lines are pasted into this in order to work
I mean I deleted and replaced the whole CCam.cfg file with lines inside.But now is working I forgot to restart the cccam..
To finish my work can you please tell me how to enter the IPTY M3U?
Also do you know why the Sat box turns off when I turn the tv off and the tv is on when I turn the box on?

if you have the m3u, you can use Jedimaker plugin (plugins>green>extensions>jedimaker)
install it

use filezilla to paste the m3u url into etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder, it goes in playlists.txt file

Then on the jedimaker screen, click playlists, click yours, set the options as you want them and click green to build bouquets

run epg importer afterwards, make sure the iptv is ticked in sources for th iptv epg data

if you have the m3u, you can use Jedimaker plugin (plugins>green>extensions>jedimaker)
install it

use filezilla to paste the m3u url into etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder, it goes in playlists.txt file

Then on the jedimaker screen, click playlists, click yours, set the options as you want them and click green to build bouquets

run epg importer afterwards, make sure the iptv is ticked in sources for th iptv epg data
Thanks
But I have m3u file.

Back