Zgemma H9S hanging due to software problem !

Dougie M

I have just taken delivery of the box mentioned, installed WB Infinity, Xtream editor and a line ID from a reliable IPTV provider. I set it all up and it was working fine. I then noticed that my Xtream editor plug in had "disappeared". I downloaded it and just as I left the downloaded plug-in, it appeared to " hang". I can't go forward or back! I now cant use my box or access my iptv service.

The message being displayed, whilst a "busy" wheel turns in the top left hand corner of a blue screen reads,
"We are really sorry. Your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted. Please send the logfile / home / root / logs / enigma2_crash_1555172701.log, to the openATV forum.
Component: Enigma2"

I have no idea what any of that means! I would happily settle for accessing a menu, selecting " restore factory settings" and starting from scratch.

Can anyone help me please.

Dougie

If you had posted in the correct section, you may have been answered already.
Thread moved to H9S section.

For me, if your box has frozen, and a reboot doesnt solve it, you may be better off refreshing. That is certainly what I would do.

I have 2 of these boxes, 1 box running a 90cm motorised satellite setup & 2nd box running on a sky dish (fta channels) & Iptv channels. I find if I install WB infinity it crashes them consistently. I’ve been using just openatv 6.3 for a couple of months & had no problems, even when updating to the latest version. I’d download the latest openatv nightly & flash from a usb stick.

My h5 is running WB and keeps locking up, upgraded the psu to 4amp but still happens I will try this

My h5 is running WB and keeps locking up, upgraded the psu to 4amp but still happens I will try this
Are you getting blue screen?
If so you will have crashlogs in home/root/logs, upload latest 1 here and we'll have a butchers at it

Back