zgemma h9s iptv problem

geb789

i have a new h9s and have flashed with openatv 6.3 wooshbuild infinity and xtream editor 3.0.6, i have imported bouquets and epg but no channels are clearing,my provider tells me everything at his end is ok, i have reflashed the box 3 times and it is still the same, my network is ok as i can use youtube , could i have set the box up wrong?
any help eould be appreciated
geb789

message me a screen shot of your xe plugin menu page if you can, was gonna compare it to mine is all, blur out your line no if it makes you feel better :wink: (y)

firstly you need a line that's linked...yours isn't as it states below.
...when your supplier links and enables it on their end you'll be okay.
also change import bouquets every hour to enable and start import after booting up to enable...

firstly you need a line that's linked...yours isn't as it states below.
...when your supplier links and enables it on their end you'll be okay.
also change import bouquets every hour to enable and start import after booting up to enable...
thanks Carcosa, I have change those settings, I have an active line but could not clear any channels, provider said it was my settings etc so I reflashed my box, hoping to get a test line tomorrow, if all ok will be looking for a good line for xtream editor

No worries , just make sure you get that code linked to your new supplier... bear in mind that every time you reflash, that code will regenerate every time you reinstall XE, that also could be a reason why your current sub isn't working. (get the current supplier to link your current code)... just a thought.

Back