ZGemma h9s MGCamd

have you tried totally reflashing box without restoring settings and starting from scratch?

Loading 1.38 on box first
Newcamd.list
Mg.camd

so make sure both files are present and add ipk?
Does file need exracting first before sending ?

If its in temp any errors when installing it = Move closer to tv.

Loading 1.38 on box first
Newcamd.list
Mg.camd

so make sure both files are present and add ipk?
Does file need exracting first before sending ?

If its in temp any errors when installing it = Move closer to tv.
with the latest 1.46 ipk's listed above in comment #10 1.38 is no longer required first

Still if it were to do with dependicies inside 1.38 as other forums have mentioned and why is it not working on this?

Is this box running the same line and getting booted off and other box is off and lan cable removed.

Still if it were to do with dependicies inside 1.38 as other forums have mentioned and why is it not working on this?

Is this box running the same line and getting booted off and other box is off and lan cable removed.
Have a seperate line for h9 combo just to ensure no over lap

the older 1.46 mgcamd ipk's weren't creating soft links that where needed as far as I am aware, they now create the links.

the older 1.46 mgcamd ipk's weren't creating soft links that where needed as far as I am aware, they now create the links.
correct i installed older version before it only copied the fies over no soft links were created.

Back